What's new

Android Openline Smart/TNT-locked Android Phone

Kuya V

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Good day, everyone! I just want to ask if there is any way to bypass a smart/TNT-locked android phone? I have here a vivo y15s and it is locked only for those networks. I hope someone knows a solution here. Thank you po!

Flash using global firmware on your phone model
Hello po, may I know po if you have any references like vids that I could properly follow? I'm afraid I could run through fake tutorials if I just explore on my own po. Thank you.

Flash using global firmware on your phone model
Hello po, may I know if you have any references like videos that I could follow as a guide in flashing? I have no idea about that po eh and I'm afraid I could run through fake tutorials if I just search for it on my own. Thank you po.

Last edited:
Hello po, may I know po if you have any references like vids that I could properly follow? I'm afraid I could run through fake tutorials if I just explore on my own po. Thank you.

Hello po, may I know if you have any references like videos that I could follow as a guide in flashing? I have no idea about that po eh and I'm afraid I could run through fake tutorials if I just search for it on my own. Thank you po.
For my opinion

Find any tutorial how to flash vivo yourmodelhere just watch the video

Then if you watch it

Find your Philippine firmware of your vivo modelhere you will find it in official vivo website even you just searching on Google

Beware don't use the firmware given in YøùTùbé..

For my opinion

Find any tutorial how to flash vivo yourmodelhere just watch the video

Then if you watch it

Find your Philippine firmware of your vivo modelhere you will find it in official vivo website even you just searching on Google

Beware don't use the firmware given in YøùTùbé..
I tried surfing the net po and mostly requires an unlock tool that requires a registered account to fully operate. I'll just stop nalang po muna HAHAHA thank youu po!