What's new

Pa translate po sa English

AlexanderFV

Forum Guru
Elite
Reaction
Nais ko ipaalam sa inyong mabuting opisina, na si (Name) Operation Manager ng kumpanya ng (Company), ay lumabas nang wala pa sa tamang oras ng breaktime at sinabihan namin na bumalik, sinabi niya, "hindi siya manggagawa," at saka nagpatuloy parin ito sa paglalakad palabas ng gate na walang repisto sa aming gwardya.

Salamat po in advance

I would like to inform your good office, that (Name) Operation Manager of (Company), came out before the right time of breaktime and we told him to come back, he said, “he is not a worker,” and then proceeded it was still walking out of the gate without a repisto on our guard. Thank you in advance

google translate lang, pwede na

I would like to inform your good office that(name) operation manager of the (company), leaved the premises eventhough it is not breaktime, we advised him to come back, and he said that he is not a worker, and continue walking towards the gate as if there is no guard on duty.

Di ko lang ma gets yung mangagawa. Ibig mo ba sabhin is hindi siya mangagawa diyan sa company niyo?

I would like to inform your good office, that (Name), Operation Manager of (Company), left even if it is not yet breaktime and we told him to return but he said "I am not a laborer/worker", and he continued walking out of the gate without giving respect to our guard.

Last edited:
I would like to inform your good office that(name) operation manager of the (company), leaved the premises eventhough it is not breaktime, we advised him to come back, and he said that he is not a worker, and continue walking towards the gate as if there is no guard on duty.

Di ko lang ma gets yung mangagawa. Ibig mo ba sabhin is hindi siya mangagawa diyan sa company niyo?

Operation manager po sya sir

Operation manager po sya sir
Pa update naman po yung walang repsito sa gwardya hehe ty po

I would like to inform your good office that (name), Operations Manager of (Name of Company) left his/her post during office hours, and when instructed to return, he/she replied that he/she is not an employee and continued to leave the premises with utter disregard to the authority of the guards on duty.

I would like to inform your good office that (name), Operations Manager of (Name of Company) left his/her post during office hours, and when instructed to return, he/she replied that he/she is not an employee and continued to leave the premises with utter disregard to the authority of the guards on duty.
eto mas legit

i would like to inform your company management that (name), Operations Manager of (Name of Company) left his/her post during office hours, and when instructed to return, he/she replied that he/she is not an employee and continued to leave the premises with utter disregard to the authority of the guards on duty.

eto nalang

Last edited:
i'd like to inform your good office that our operations manager does not follow breaktimes.

when told of such offense he insisted that he's no longer part of the labor group.

he went out anyway ignoring our hasitant guards.

Last edited:
I want to inform Thou, to Thy chancery. That this young fellow, who is the chief of this demesne. Who unforgivably in the name of our king abandoned his post early or not during in the time of feast. We ordered him to halt and stay on its duty, but he said to us " Thou shall not address me as one of Thou , it is i but a vagrant that Hath Nay business in this chancery" and the fellow walk by continuing his charade.

Back