What's new

Tutorial Paano Mag Invest Long Term in US Stocks by P50 or $1.00 from Philippines (with Screenshots)

uploader74

Forum Veteran
Reaction
Investing in Stock Market vs Saving Money in a Bank
investing gives your money the potential to grow faster than it could, compared to Bank savings. If you have a long time until you need to meet your goal, your returns will compound. Basically, this means in addition to a higher rate of return on investments, your investment earnings will also earn money over time, faster than your money in a Bank.

Example 1: BANKING
(With Maintaining balance, Hidden charges, Annual charges, and other fees or penalties.)
You have P5000 as regular savings in BPI (Bank of the Philippines) for a year.
The annual interest as of December, 2021 is only 0.0625%.
That is P3.12 in a year. Are you happy with this P3.12 earning for a year?
So if P3.12 x 5 years = P15.6. Are you happy with this amount in 5 years?
This is NOT a good use for your money in a bank, specially if you have 2 children going to College.

Example 2: INVESTING (USA stocks)
If you invest your P5000 in a stable Stock Market.
If annual gain is 57.02%. That is P2851.00 in a year.
So if P2851.00 x 5 years = P14,255.
The best deal here is, a stable stock market gains more than 57.02% per year.

Example 3: IDEAL INVESTING for stable Stock Market
If you invest your P20,000. (or $400)
If Annual gain is 57.02%. That is P11,404 in a year.
P11,404 x 5 years = P57,020 (or $1142)
[this is just an example, the gain in 5 years is much bigger than you expect within a Stable Good Company]

See Screenshots and FAQ below, just click LOVE button
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

ARTICLES

Attachments

Last edited:
Paano kung baba ang market mababawasan din ba nag nainvest mo?An
Paano kung baba ang market mababawasan din ba nag nainvest mo?
Kung aaralin mo ang US stock Market, may BEAR months (going down) and BULL months (going up). U have to Invest sa Company na wala PAKE Kahit mag BEAR month period pa yan, kasi They know na AANGAT ulit. So HINDI mawawala yung PERA mo. Just do not wí†hdráw or panic during BEAR MONTHS.

Study the Charts within 5 years kung STABLE si Company pipillin mo for LONG TERM.
hope I answered ur question kahit konti.

wards habang wula pa puhunan
u can You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.and You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.naman kahit wala ka pa puhunan for Investing.

Those who Register using the CODE, PM me your username, so I can give u TIPS
Which Company to Invest na wala talo for Long Term.
At iba pang TIPS using the APP.

FYI: Now (Feb. 2022) is the time to BUY Stocks (Bear months na, mura Stocks like Facebook, Tesla, etc)

Advanced Thanks guyz.

Last edited:
Boss. Meron ako pinag invesan pero crypto yun, hindi ko kasi alam na ganon pala haha.
Nakailang trades na ako sa ilang araw, ayun nalock ang deposit ko at diko na pwedeng itrade sa ibang token. Need ko daw magdepo ng $25000 para ma unlock or mawí†hdráw. Account equity niya kasi $25000.

Nagregister na ako gamit code mo. Need ko lang more info, mga do's and dont's.

Please contact me. http://phc.onl/#forbidden#nightbreakerxz

Username ko yan sa messenger

Last edited:
Boss. Meron ako pinag invesan pero crypto yun, hindi ko kasi alam na ganon pala haha.
Nakailang trades na ako sa ilang araw, ayun nalock ang deposit ko at diko na pwedeng itrade sa ibang token. Need ko daw magdepo ng $25000 para ma unlock or mawí†hdráw. Account equity niya kasi $25000.

Nagregister na ako gamit code mo. Need ko lang more info, mga do's and dont's.

Please contact me. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Username ko yan sa messenger

HINDI kasi pang DAY TRADE yang APP. PAng Long Term talaga yan (as in 5-10 years)
You can (Buy & Sell) 3x MAX within a week only, then wait for another week if u like that habit.
PM me if u have more questions. Thanks and good happy investing.

Back