What's new

Referral PANDA token. Legit paying airdrop na naman. sali na agad with PROOF

RED333

Eternal Poster
Reaction
👉 join this asap

Bamboo Panda
another legit airdrop

Sali na kayo agad habang maaga pa. legit at paying airdrop to at wag na kayong mag wards at mag dalawang isip.

500 panda upon sign up
100 Panda per referral
1000 panda minimum wí†hdráwal

NetWork : POLYGON

Contract address :
0x9c114d3217aa25704d1e3871dee08c37c40fc1e4

Token name : Bamboo Panda
Token symbol : Panda
Decimals: 18

phc.onl/#forbidden#BambooPanda_Airdrop_bot?start=r06046734900

Attachments

Last edited:
badtrip . di mo naman sinabi 1000 panda need iwí†hdráw. kakabadtrip dami ginawa di pala mapupunta sa wallet amp

update ko lng andito na ang proof. kagabi lng ako nag wí†hdráw.

hindi pa listed sa cmc dahil kaka airdrop pa lang po kahapon
San galing me narefer ka lods ahahaha wala kasi ako narefee di ba makawí†hdráw pag wala refferal??

pasensya na kung kulang ang details pag share ko. ang mahalaga po eh talagang binibigay nila amg token. minsan po ang ibang airdrop eh may kahirapan konti para maka tanggap ka. sumasali nga tayo sa mga airdrop na di naman nagbibigay ng token. tayo na ang binigyan ng libre tayo pa ang mag rereklamo. hahaiz..

San galing me narefer ka lods ahahaha wala kasi ako narefee di ba makawí†hdráw pag wala refferal??
meron pa akong di na wí†hdráw lods dagdagan ko muna yun. sali kayo dito pede kayo mag share ng referral link nyo anytime wag lang masyado mag spam. tulong ko na rin sa inyo. delete nyo na lang ang heart

https://t.❤️me/RefDepot

https://t.❤️me/Referal_Hub

Last edited:
❗❗❗️AIR DROP EVENT ❗❗❗
INSTANT DISTRIBUTION

1️⃣ For every friend you invited to t.me/FriendDAO, you and your friend both get 10000 FRN token.

copy this and send in group chat

Hi, I was invited by @RED_CORE

2️⃣ Each friend must reply to the group with “Hi, I was invited by @USERNAME” and also take a screenshot.

3️⃣ Fill up the form after complete step2.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

input My BCH address in the form:

0xa581177E4AECC9fe0A879A7A6114E4C447E82BE1

Supply: 210,000,000,000

This is only pre-phase, we will not add liquidity at this moment. Once the airdrop reach 70% amounts of total, we will add liquidity on mistswap.

This is just a start, more and more friends will join us☝️☝️☝️

NETWORK : BCH
CONTRACT ADDRESS :
0x4592b88618119e55e37ffcb28ede02bef6f3c5ba

To add BCH network in metamask
👇 👇 👇

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

NOTE : METAMASK lang ang pede gamitin

Attachments

Screenshot_20211230_214607_com.wallet.crypto.trustapp.jpg

Attachments

Hey gramps
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Miss me already
yeah..i miss you already. 😁😁😁

Hey gramps
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Miss me already
📡 Update on SherpaX Miner & Coming Chat (KSX) Airdrop 👇🏼

To thank the early users for their support.The SherpaX DAO decided: if the number of early users is greater than 6000 on January 15th, 3000 KSX will be airdropped to all early users.If the number is greater than 10,000, at least 8,000 KSX will be airdropped to all early users.🤭
💦 Details on Twitter:

🍃 Update App: Your friend invites you to use encrypted communication! Download and install ComingChat and enter the metaverse! You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

🔹Follow Twitter & Telegram
👉 Fill out Google form: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
🔹Submit Twitter ID & Coming ID from the App in Google form & in Telegram Group
phc.onl/#forbidden#+PC1SS7aE7a45ZWE1

💢TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO JOIN AIRDROP. DOWNLOAD THE APP 1ST IN PLAY STORE 💢

Back