Patama ng English Grammar ko po. Pasok po.

PHC - NoName

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Anjan po sa picture yung scenario at eto po yung sagot ko.

Patama nalang po. Thank you po. 🙏

First i will advice that we first go to the hospital to check her health condition. Then when it comes to his plan to make some awareness about to the people about the restaurant. I must suggest that don't do to make a posting about the restaurant because much better if she talk to the restaurant manager or the one who responsible to that problem then give them a lesson to double check their food that they serve. Because the good things we can do is help each other not to drag them down. Because in this world no one is perfect accepted god.

Attachments

First, I will advise that we go to the hospital to check her health condition. Then when it comes to his plan to make some awareness about to the people about the restaurant. I must suggest that we don't post about the restaurant because it is much better if she talks to the restaurant manager or the one who responded to that problem and then gives them a lesson to double-check the food they serve. Because the good things we can do is help each other not to drag them down. Because in this world, no one is perfect accepted god.

-Grammarly

First, I will advise that we go to the hospital to check her health condition. Then when it comes to his plan to make some awareness about to the people about the restaurant. I must suggest that we don't post about the restaurant because it is much better if she talks to the restaurant manager or the one who responded to that problem and then gives them a lesson to double-check the food they serve. Because the good things we can do is help each other not to drag them down. Because in this world, no one is perfect accepted god.

-Grammarly
Thank you po.

-Grammarly
Ano pongbsute na grammarly ang gamit nyo? Pwede pong pa link?

First, I will advise that we go to the hospital to have her health checked. Then there's his goal to raise public awareness about the restaurant. I must advise her not to make a public posting about the restaurant since it would be far better if she spoke with the restaurant manager or the person responsible for the problem and taught them to double-check the food that they provide. Because one of the most beneficial things we can do for one another is to assist one another in not dragging them down. Because no one in this world is perfect, accepted God.

First of all, I would suggest that we go to the hospital to check her health. Then, when it comes to her plan to let the public know about the issue at this restaurant, I must advise her not to post it on social media, because it would be better if she talked to the restaurant manager or the person responsible for the problem, and then give them a lesson to carefully check the food they provide. Because the good thing we can do is to help each other, not to drag them down, since in this world, no one is perfect except God.

Yung sa Then when it comes to her plan, dapat pag dating sa I must advise dapat naka comma hindi period kasi magkaduktong dapat un para kasing kulang yung thought nya. Tapos sa picture na naka attach, "she" ang gamit so babae, kaya she/her ang gagamitin.

Last edited:
First of all, I would suggest that we go to the hospital to check her health. Then, when it comes to her plan to let the public know about the issue at this restaurant, I must advise her not to post it on social media, because it would be better if she talked to the restaurant manager or the person responsible for the problem, and then give them a lesson to carefully check the food they provide. Because the good thing we can do is to help each other, not to drag them down, since in this world, no one is perfect except God.

Yung sa Then when it comes to her plan, dapat pag dating sa I must advise dapat naka comma hindi period kasi magkaduktong dapat un para kasing kulang yung thought nya. Tapos sa picture na naka attach, "she" ang gamit so babae, kaya she/her ang gagamitin.
Ahh.. Okay po. Thank you po.