What's new

(Photoshop Brush) 50 Rain Photoshop Brushes (CS2-CS5) (CS6-CC)

Aleatrix

Forum Expert
Solutions
Reaction
full

full

• 5000×5000 res., 50 Different rain designs
  • 1 click effects
Tips
  • Duplicate layers to make snow more intensive!
  • Combine snow effects together!
  • Use Filter – Sharpen – Unsharp mask to make snow more sharpen
  • Use Filter – Blur – (Blur of your choice) to add more motion & blur effects

-------------------------

Here's my own sample images.
Sample#1
Credits to the original artist: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
full

Sample#2
Credits to the original artist: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
full

Sample#3
full

DOWNLOAD LINKS - File size: 493mb (compressed) / 844mb (extracted)
For CS6-CC users
Mediafire Link -
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. | You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. | You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Zippyshare Link - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. | You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. | You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Dropmb Link - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. | You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. | You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD LINKS - File size: 230mb
For CS2-CS5 users

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing!
many many thanks boss, maganda toh :p
thanks for sharing
Salamat idol. Napaka useful lahat ng post mo.
Yowwwwn malaking tulong po itoo arigathanks gozaimuch
Ayos to.
maraming salamat po lods.
Thank you so much for sparing some of your time to visit my thread/s. Very sorry if i rarely reply on your comments, same with my other threads. But i really really appreciate all your feedbacks. Thank you. :D

Last edited:
Back