What's new

Tutorial PLDT HOME DISABLE AP ISOLATION

forceedge11

Addict
Reaction
Hi guys! So, may isshare lang ako kung paano i-disable ang AP Isolation ng AN5506-04-FA. AP Isolation, if enabled, means hindi magkakakitaan sa network ang mga connected devices like PCs, laptops, phones, etc.

Eto na po tut:

Dapat may telnet client po naka install sa pc nyo.

1. First you have to enable the Telnet interface on your PLDT box.
    Go to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (bookmark it) and log in with the following details:
    Administrator: f~i!b@e#r$h%o^m*esuperadmin (make sure the screen prompt says ‘Administrator’ NOT ‘Username’)
    Password: s(f)u_h+g|u
    For older firmware versions, a different superadmin username and password may apply
  2. Once logged in, select ‘Debug Switch’ on the sidebar menu
  3. Enable the Telnet switch and click Apply
  4. Log out
  5. Open a terminal window or command prompt
  6. telnet 192.168.1.1 and use gpon as the login and as the password
  7. When it says ‘User’, type enable and press Enter, then enter gpon again as the password
  8. Type cd switch and press Enter
  9. Type control port_fw_eligiblity_switch disable and press Enter (no that’s not a typo in the word eligiblity!)
  10. Done. Close the command prompt window.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Note: Pagkakaintindi ko sa article na to, pag nag-restart ka ng modem or in-off mo, babalik sa dati then gawin nanaman yung process. Sakin kasi hindi nag-revert eh.

Yes, on most PLDT Fibr routers nag revert back to default settings pag nag restart ang router. I got this information here: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. my favorite PLDT site tutorials. To enable the AP isolation again just change the disable to enable from this code (control port_fw_eligiblity_switch disable ).

All here might benefit from this..

"
  • Type control port_fw_eligiblity_switch disable and press Enter (no that’s not a typo in the word eligiblity!)
  • Done. Close the command prompt window."
Up to there is great but there is one command missing.
Switch back to the Config#
and then type "save"
it will write the changes just made to flash, thereby saving it. That way when the router powers off and then powers on again the config will be intact. No need to go in and change it every time the router power cycles.

Turn off TR069 protocol in all the places where it's enabled so the router can't be accessed remotely by PLDT's TR069 protocol servers.

You're welcome :D

The save command doesn't seem to work for me. I'm on RP2646. What version are you on?

Last edited by a moderator:
RP2613 (HG6245D)
di po gumagana sakin yung command:
control port_fw_eligiblity_switch disable

need help po.. :(

Attachments

Confirmed po na gumagana ung command sa RP2631, RP2646, and RP2684. Baka po di gumana sa inyo gawa ng firmware version nyo

Tama naman yung procedure na ginawa ko, na access ko na din adminpldt pero wla akong wifi 5G settings. Any suggestions?
IMG_20210503_025644.jpg

Attachments

Hi Globe po ung telco ko, but same router AN5506-04-FA firmware RP2615. di ko po nakikita ung Debug Switch. Admin access na din pero di ko nakikita Debug Switch or Telnet switch. Papahelp din po sana.

Last edited: