What's new

Help Pldt home Fibr (HG6245D)

Yhamzee

Eternal Poster
pa help po guys full admin ng pldt home fibr version RP2804
try ko na mga tut sa yotube incorrect lang sya.
salamat in advance

Could someone please help me in english or direct me to the proper place or video on how to place my HG6245D RP2804 into bridge mode, so that I can use my ASUS AX5400 for all router needs. I have not been able to find anything online on how to do it with RP2804. Please help if you can. Thanks

Could someone please help me in english or direct me to the proper place or video on how to place my HG6245D RP2804 into bridge mode, so that I can use my ASUS AX5400 for all router needs. I have not been able to find anything online on how to do it with RP2804. Please help if you can. Thanks
Sure. I'll try to help you.

Disconnecting the fiber optic cable
Applies to: AN5506-04-FA (RP2649)/HG6245D (RP2740/RP2804)

❗Note: FiberHome has removed the fiberhomesuperadmin account on this version so the steps are different.❗

a) Disconnect the fiber optic cable by gently pulling the blue connector from the white box.
b) Restart the ONT.
c) Go to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. Try entering your old adminpldt password if you have changed it before. If it doesn't work, use the credentials below to login to the adminpldt account.

Username: adminpldt

Password:
z6dUABtl270qRxt7a2uGTiw or
Mj5UI3OPr9vYq8bCxl1rV50E

d) Configure the settings you need to.
e) Logout of the adminpldt account.
f) Plug in the fiber optic cable.