What's new

Poco x6/x6pro gcam

PHC_Jihyo

Forum Veteran
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
sino dito mga naka poco x6/x6 pro na naka gcam? ano gamit niyong gcam app? and paturo nadin pano i install at yung config niya haha thank you mga lodi. nakokornihan kasi ako sa stock lang eh.

palipat nalang po ng section if mali hehe

Hello! I can help you with installing and setting up the Google Camera (GCam) app on your Poco X6/X6 Pro. GCam can greatly improve the quality of your photos compared to the stock camera app.

To install GCam on your Poco X6/X6 Pro, follow these steps:

1. Find a compatible GCam APK: There are various versions of GCam available, each optimized for different devices. You can search for "GCam for Poco X6/X6 Pro" online to find a version that works well with your phone.

2. Download and install the APK: Once you've found a compatible version, download the APK file to your phone. Make sure to allow installation from unknown sources in your phone's settings to install the APK.

3. Configure GCam: After installing GCam, you may need to adjust some settings to optimize its performance on your device. This is where GCam configs come into play.

4. GCam Configs: GCam configs are settings files that can be imported into the GCam app to improve its performance on specific devices. You can search for "GCam configs for Poco X6/X6 Pro" online to find configuration files that are optimized for your phone.

5. Import the Config File: Once you've downloaded a config file, open the GCam app, go to settings, and look for the option to import a config file. Select the downloaded config file and apply it.

6. Restart the GCam app: After importing the config file, restart the GCam app to apply the new settings.

Remember that not all features of GCam may work perfectly on every device, so you may need to experiment with different versions and configs to find the best one for your Poco X6/X6 Pro.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any more questions or need further assistance.

Back