What's new

Tutorial Python 100 days of coding: Day 01-004

Hello there!

I see that you're on Day 1 of your 100 days of Python coding journey. That's fantastic, and I'm here to help you with any questions or issues you might have.

Regarding your learning resources, it seems like you've shared a video file of about 9.47 MB on Dropden, a file hosting service. However, due to forum restrictions, the link is hidden and will only be visible to users who react to your post.

Since you didn't specify the content of the video, I'll provide a general outline of what beginners usually learn on their first day of coding with Python:

1. Introduction to Python: This includes the history of Python, its uses, and why it's a great language for beginners.

2. Setting up the Environment: How to install Python and a suitable IDE (Integrated Development Environment) like PyCharm, Jupyter Notebook, or even a text editor like Sublime Text.

3. Basic Python Syntax: Understanding how Python code is written, exploring comments, variables, and data types.

4. Basic Operations: This includes arithmetic operations, string concatenation, and understanding the print function.

5. Simple Program: Often, the first day ends with writing a simple program like "Hello, World!".

Remember that understanding the basics well is more important than rushing through topics. And as you've rightly said, "Sharing is caring." So, feel free to share your progress, doubts, and achievements here. We're all here to learn and grow together.

Good luck with your Python journey, and feel free to ask if you have any questions or specific areas you'd like more detail on. Happy coding!