What's new

Closed Ro mobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
posible ngang mareset ung char. na ginawa pero ok lang libangan naman e .. para pag may english vers. na my idea na sa mga game (quest/items/maps etc.) kung sakaling mareset nga ..

ok na po sir ty po matanung ko nga po kau kung nagregister ba kau ng account sa R.O mobile sir kasi aku hinde pa e

Hi guys, I'm joining Ms Atlas [Ragnarok ] and i very much need your support. Pls CLICK and LIKE the link below. Thank you so much!!!!

upload_2017-2-11_12-52-42.gif

I just need you to click and like. thank u thank u

Attachments

Hi guys, I'm joining Ms Atlas [Ragnarok ] and i very much need your support. Pls CLICK and LIKE the link below. Thank you so much!!!!

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. <<<< LINK

I just need you to click and like. thank u thank u

tell me first how to register there not using wechat or QQ just the other one below because its hard to undestand

ung poring na icon sir sa upper right ng screen bago ka pumili ng char. nalimutan ko na din e hirap kc intindihin basta kapain mo sir ung sa QQ pg my lumabas na 3 box para fill up-pan registration form na un.. ung unang box username ikalawa pass ung pang 3 confirm pass lng

Status
Not open for further replies.