What's new

Closed Samsung S6 EDGE help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

loren2211

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
pahelp naman po, bakit ganito phone ko hanggang 2g lang cya ayaw malipat sa 3g. may way po ba na maging 3g? hirap po kasi magconnect pag 2g lang.

sana po may makapansin sa problema ko...SALAMAT PO!

You can select which network modes your mobile phone can use, eg. 3G or GSM. Your choice determines the data speeds you can achieve.

1. Find "Network mode"
Slide your finger down the display starting from the top edge of your mobile phone.
Tap the settings icon.
Tap Mobile networks.
Tap Network mode.
2. Select network mode
Tap LTE/WCDMA/GSM (auto connect), WCDMA/GSM (auto connect), WCDMA only or GSM only.
3G (UMTS) or 4G (LTE) enables you to achieve higher data speeds than when using 2G (GSM).
If you select LTE/WCDMA/GSM (auto connect), your mobile phone automatically switches between the three network modes provided you're within range of a 4G network.
If you select WCDMA/GSM (AUTO CONNECT), your mobile phone automatically switches between the two network modes provided you're within range of a 3G network.
If you select WCDMA only, your mobile phone can only connect to 3G networks.
If you select GSM only, you can't achieve high data speeds.
3. Return to the home screen
Tap the Home key to return to the home screen.

na try mo na po ba ito

up. lang po ginawa ko na rin po *#*#4636#*#* pero ayaw talaga. my way po ba o wala na talaga.

I will advise you to watch the tutorial sa YøùTùbé po. May mga video tutorial kung paano po gawin yan boss.

Dear loren2211,

Since 2 years have passed since the last reply in this thread, I am locking it to prevent necroposting. Feel free to start a new thread or contact any forum staff if you want this to be reopened.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.