What's new

Closed Satan's deception

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Bible Reader

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Did-the-Ten-Commandments-Exist-Before-Moses.jpg

One of the greatest lies Satan the devil and his deceitful ministers has been spreading for hundred of years is that the Ten Commandments of GOD were nailed to the cross. The great deceivers and his clever, fake preachers has caused many to believe Jesus Christ sacrificed His life so that we would have no longer walk in obedience to GOD's loving and perfect Ten Commandments.

Ecclesiastes 12:13 ...'Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.'

Revelation 14:12 ...'Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.'

Revelation 22:14 ...'Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life.'

The Word of God in the Bible confirms the eternal nature of God's Law, and that those who truly love the Lord and follow Him are the one's who are keeping the Bible Ten Commandments, God's eternal law of love.

A person who is in Jesus Christ responds to GOD's grace by keeping the commandments and living a life worthy of GOD's love. Be blessed!

WHERE WOULD YOU SPEND ETERNITY?

sa tingin ko at kung iisipin niyo bakit may iba ibang sinasabi ang tao tungkol jan

i say isa lang ang ibig sabihin kung pare pareho lang naman tayo ng binasang bible kung ang bible ay ang biblia 1905 pero iba ang sinasabi natin ito ay dahil iba iba tayo ng pagkakaintindi so sino sa atin ang tama? we should ask God instead of arguing with each other

sa tingin ko at kung iisipin niyo bakit may iba ibang sinasabi ang tao tungkol jan

i say isa lang ang ibig sabihin kung pare pareho lang naman tayo ng binasang bible kung ang bible ay ang biblia 1905 pero iba ang sinasabi natin ito ay dahil iba iba tayo ng pagkakaintindi so sino sa atin ang tama? we should ask God instead of arguing with each other

Hindi ganyan bro, kaya nagiging ganyan dahil nakapropesiya na ito at nakasulat nadin sa bibliya, marahil narin andito si satanas sa mundong ito kaya yung mga professed representative ng Diyos ay nanglilinlang . Pero hindi naman nagkulang ang Diyos na magbigay ng babala sa atin.(2 Cor 4:4; Matthew 7:15; Romans 16:17-27;Mark 13:22; Matthew 24:24)
)

Without the Holy Spirit it is very impossible for us to understand scriptures. Pray for guidance! Be blessed!

Hindi ganyan bro, kaya nagiging ganyan dahil nakapropesiya na ito at nakasulat nadin sa bibliya, marahil narin andito si satanas sa mundong ito kaya yung mga professed representative ng Diyos ay nanglilinlang . Pero hindi naman nagkulang ang Diyos na magbigay ng babala sa atin.(2 Cor 4:4; Matthew 7:15; Romans 16:17-27;Mark 13:22; Matthew 24:24)
)

Without the Holy Spirit it is very impossible for us to understand scriptures. Pray for guidance! Be blessed!
agree sa without the holy spirit yet still may something dun sa isip ko pero ayun nawala since na alala ko na baka gawa ito ng demonyo masyado ako prone ngayon dahil sa paulit ulit na kasalanan at nilalayo ang luob sa diyos but i'll attempt to try to fight again this time i'll win never say give up :) lagi nalang akong talo lagi nalang akong try again :)

Last edited by a moderator:
agree sa without the holy spirit yet still may something dun sa isip ko pero ayun nawala since na alala ko na baka gawa ito ng demonyo masyado ako prone ngayon dahil sa paulit ulit na kasalanan at nilalayo ang luob sa diyos but i'll attempt to try to fight again this time i'll win never say give up :) lagi nalang akong talo lagi nalang akong try again :)

satan is real

And the dragon[Satan] was wroth with the woman[Church], and went to make war with the remnant of her seed[God's people], which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. Rev 12:17

ang kalaban ni satanas ay yung nagke-keep ng Commandments.

Satans decepction is letting the world know he doesnt exist.

The fastest way to hell is a slow steady slope with out sign posts.

Satans decepction is letting the world know he doesnt exist.

The fastest way to hell is a slow steady slope with out sign posts.
i see kaya pala :) ngayon dapat marami magparamdam sakin dahil matindi kasalanan ko pero wala ng dahil dun sa copy paste mo na thread nag research ako na hindi nga talaga totoo ang multo nuong hindi ko pa alam parang malikot mata ko at parang lagi akong may napapansin ngayon wala dahil aware ako

pero hindi ko parin talaga maintindihan

Status
Not open for further replies.