What's new

Help Smart bro usb modem (wm66e specifically)

Status
Not open for further replies.

haruwi915

Enthusiast
im trying to find a solution for my problem on my smart bro usb modem (WM66E specifically), so i searched on google and i found your site, i read those post that talked about usb modems, i really want to fix my modem can anyone help me on this?
(i really dont know to do this)

a week before my modem WM66E is still working with great connection, in fact im using it to play dota 2, after my unlisurf promo expired i let my cousin to use it, but he cant even use it coz it's not connecting,the dash board says no sim, not connected and those colors on the light indicator is just flashing and flashing repeatedly. he then try to use the sim on the other modem, E156C model, it's really an old model but it appears that it works better than my modem that time, when i use my modem again on my PC i encountered also the same problem that my cousin had. i really dont know what happened i tried to install and reinstall it, but when i reinstalled it my PC didnt detect my modem, so i used to restore my PC to have again my smart bro app in my desktop, but still nothing showed up, it get worse, because the red light on my modem is just blinking , i tried to use it on laptop windows 8, but with same problem. i hope someone can help me with this problem i really need my modem to work properly again,, thanks in advance (by the way im using windows 7)

boss sa tingin ko sira na yang modem nyo. ayaw ko sana e judge ang cousin nyo. pero sa pagkakasabi nyo , walang ibang ginawa sa modem nyo kundi i nopenline kaya lang pumalpak at nasira ang firmware or yung pre installed software like the UI.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back