What's new

Android App Sni bughost limited

Felixkiptoo

Journeyman
Reaction
Guys , i need you help here, i have sni bughost but all has been capped, (only works up to100 mbs and disconnect) how can i bypass the limit (kenya)

I'm sorry, sir, but because we have a different network provider we can't help you with your bughost problem because we're from Philippines and you're from Kenya, but I'm surprised you're not happy at 100 megabits per second. Is it your country's slowest network speed?

I mean the ISP restricted the bughost to allow only browsing up to 100mbs of data,beyond that it disconnects you out entirely, does anyone know how to bypass it

Kenya no load no promo no cap no block can freeze your data allocation here 👇.

KENYA SAFARICOM FREE 1

api.betika.com
app.betika.com
betika.com
cdn.betika.com
live.betika.com
partners.betika.com
ui-spinpesa-******.betika.com
userinfo.betika.com
ws.betika.com
ws.cloudcdnasia.me
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

W

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
I can't discover any weakness or loophole on this one, this is from google, and it appears there's no way to bypass the restriction, and it also closes for port 443 and port 80. I'll try the other one, but if happen that you have a working remote proxy, please let me know, it would be quite helpful.

what about this You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
I can't discover any weakness or loophole on this one, this is from google, and it appears there's no way to bypass the restriction, and it also closes for port 443 and port 80. I'll try the other one, but if happen that you have a working remote proxy, please let me know, it would be quite helpful.

Unfortunately i don't have any remote proxy at the moment. I would really appreciate if you have any other method ,vpn or connection trick to access Internet.

Unfortunately i don't have any remote proxy at the moment. I would really appreciate if you have any other method ,vpn or connection trick to access Internet.
have you try the http injector?
select any ssh server that provided by http injector and tried to put one of the web address into sni?
Mobile.betlion.ke

Back