What's new

Android App Sni bughost limited

Hello my friend, uganda airtel and kenya airtel, whats the deference between them? They're both East Africa 🤔

Yes, they're both are east africa but Airtel uganda operates in uganda and airtel kenya operates within kenya ...but there is a zero rated website i know in airtel network, but i have never figure it out how to make it work for free internet , i would appreciate if you can tweak and see if anything will come ou of it ... I'll appreciate pal
Here👇....

ke.goodinternet.org

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Hello my friend, uganda airtel and kenya airtel, whats the deference between them? They're both East Africa 🤔
The difference is the Uganda and Kenya Because they are country 🙂.
Airtel is the network of the Uganda and Kenya 🙂.
Well actually Airtel is not only in Uganda and Kenya also Bharti, Jersey, Gabon S.A, Congo S.A, Niger, Malawi, Madagascar, Ghana, Tanzania, and Rwanda are considered as Airtel Networks 🙂.

The difference is the Uganda and Kenya Because they are country 🙂.
Airtel is the network of the Uganda and Kenya 🙂.
Well actually Airtel is not only in Uganda and Kenya also Bharti, Jersey, Gabon S.A, Congo S.A, Niger, Malawi, Madagascar, Ghana, Tanzania, and Rwanda are considered as Airtel Networks 🙂.
Did you check ✔️ on the limited host i shared with you a while ago?

No. i ask some of my friends in africa, and they give me that file but sad your from kenya and they uganda,
Ookay..i get you, no problem... I welcome your efforts and any input at all the time, if you find anything working for kenya safaricom ISP or Airtel, I'll appreciate.

You guys are the best, this is the best platform, i wish you could just find a way to incorporate stuffs from other countries like internet tricks, promos, etc

Airtel Uganda Unlimited Ha Tunnel Plus Files Here 👇.

I've created that file 🙂

Additional host 400 status airtel.internet.org

Note: The host from the file and in additional host is different choose what you want 🙂.

Attachments

Airtel Uganda Unlimited Ha Tunnel Plus Files Here 👇.

I've created that file 🙂

Additional host 400 status airtel.internet.org

Note: The host from the file and in additional host is different choose what you want 🙂.
Thanks champion,this one is for airtel uganda, I'm from Kenya,(airtel kenya would do).

Back