praustralianproperties.com

revivehrt.com

riobertolinispasta.com

ryepubliclibrary.org

stridebank.com

tasteforbooks.net

westlandstorage.com

witchdoctor.co.nz

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

All these are Airtel Kenya are ZERO RATED WEBSITE

Attachments

can you check it 1 by 1 using http injector check host tools, check it by using direct method withouth any data or promo on your simcard and tell me which website will respond on your request nad please include this three You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Safaricom.zerod.live
Ke.goodinternet.org

Attachments

None is working brother
I'm having trouble scanning the three free sites you mentioned, and the last one is one for which I have no idea who the CDN provider is. but I'm still hoping that if you could provide me with a working remote proxy that is commonly used by others, based on the internet service provider you're currently using, it would be a huge help.

I'm having trouble scanning the three free sites you mentioned, and the last one is one for which I have no idea who the CDN provider is. but I'm still hoping that if you could provide me with a working remote proxy that is commonly used by others, based on the internet service provider you're currently using, it would be a huge help.
Sometime las year we were using 172.022.002.038:8080 as remote proxy with Psiphon for internet connection, can you try if it's still viable

Lupet ni idol CS ng phcorner jaja, lupet awm<3
maliit na bagay
phcorner.net_5134561_IMG_20211028_223758.jpg

Naligaw lng ako Dito kakahanap ng gtm no blocking
Curious lng ako liget ba na may taga ibang bansa sa furom nato

Back