What's new

Trivia The 100 Greatest Movie Quotes Of All Time (AFI's 100 YEARS...100 MOVIE QUOTES)

1. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  2. "I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  3. "You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  4. "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  5. "Here's looking at you, kid." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  6. "Go ahead, make my day." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  7. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  8. "May the Force be with you." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  9. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  10. "You talkin' to me?" – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  11. "What we've got here is failure to communicate." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  12. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  13. "Love means never having to say you're sorry." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  14. "The stuff that dreams are made of." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  15. "E.T. phone home." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  16. "They call me Mister Tibbs!" – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  17. "Rosebud." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  18. "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!" – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  19. "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!" – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  20. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  21. "A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  22. "You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., etc.
  23. "There's no place like home." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  24. "I am big! It's the pictures that got small." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  25. "Show me the money!" – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  26. "Why don't you come up sometime and see me?" – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  27. "I'm walking here! I'm walking here!" – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  28. "Play it, Sam. Play 'As Time Goes By.'" – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  29. "You can't handle the truth!" – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  30. "I want to be alone." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  31. "After all, tomorrow is another day!" – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  32. "Round up the usual suspects." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  33. "I'll have what she's having." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  34. "You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and blow." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  35. "You're gonna need a bigger boat." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  36. "Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinking badges!" – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  37. "I'll be back." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  38. "Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  39. "If you build it, he will come." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  40. "Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  41. "We rob banks." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  42. "Plastics." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  43. "We'll always have Paris." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  44. "I see dead people." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  45. "Stella! Hey, Stella!" – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  46. "Oh, Jerry, don't let's ask for the moon. We have the stars." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  47. "Shane. Shane. Come back!" – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  48. "Well, nobody's perfect." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  49. "It's alive! It's alive!" – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  50. "Houston, we have a problem." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  51. "You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?" – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  52. "You had me at hello." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  53. "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." – Animal *****ers
  54. "There's no crying in baseball!" – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  55. "La-dee-da, la-dee-da." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  56. "A boy's best friend is his mother." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  57. "Greed, for lack of a better word, is good." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  58. "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  59. "As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  60. "Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into!" – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  61. "Say 'hello' to my little friend!" – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  62. "What a dump." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  63. "Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me. Aren't you?" – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  64. "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!" – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  65. "Elementary, my dear Watson." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  66. "Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  67. "Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  68. "Here's Johnny!" – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  69. "They're here!" – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  70. "Is it safe?" – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  71. "Wait a minute, wait a minute. You ain't heard nothin' yet!" – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  72. "No wire hangers, ever!" – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  73. "Mother of mercy, is this the end of Rico?" – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  74. "Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  75. "I have always depended on the kindness of strangers." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  76. "Hasta la vista, baby." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  77. "Soylent Green is people!" – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  78. "Open the pod bay doors please, HAL." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  79. Striker: "Surely you can't be serious." Rumack: "I am serious...and don't call me Shirley." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  80. "Yo, Adrian!" – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  81. "Hello, gorgeous." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  82. "Toga! Toga!" – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  83. "Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  84. "Oh, no, it wasn't the airplanes. It was Beauty killed the Beast." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (1933)
  85. "My precious." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  86. "Attica! Attica!" – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  87. "Sawyer, you're going out a youngster, but you've got to come back a star!" – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  88. "Listen to me, mister. You're my knight in shining armor. Don't you forget it. You're going to get back on that horse, and I'm going to be right behind you, holding on tight, and away we're gonna go, go, go!" – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  89. "Tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Gipper." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  90. "A martini. Shaken, not stirred." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  91. "Who's on first?" – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  92. "Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac... It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole!" – Caddyshäçk
  93. "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death!" – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  94. "I feel the need—the need for speed!" – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  95. "Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary!" – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  96. "Snap out of it!" – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  97. "My mother thanks you. My father thanks you. My sister thanks you. And I thank you." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  98. "Nobody puts Baby in a corner." – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  99. "I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too!" – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  100. "I'm the king of the world!" – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Back