What's new

[To all Christian here] Susunugin ba ng Diyos ang Planetang Lupa? Ano sa tingin niyo?

This is what i believe that in the last days God will save His followers from Satan and his followers.

It is written that these followers who deceived mankind will be cast into a lake of fire burning with brimstone, their remnant will ne killed by the sword and Satan will be bound for 1000 years, alone and no one to deceived.

God's follower will reign with Him for 1000 years. When this over Satan will be set free and those who died will be resurrected and will be judge by God according to their works recorded in the books and in the book of life. If their names is not found in the book of life they are cast into the lake of fire. This the second death.

And once this is over there will be a new heaven and a new earth for the first heaven and first earth were passed away.
Ito na yong full reply.. Pasensya TS

This is what i believe that in the last days God will save His followers from Satan and his followers.

It is written that these followers who deceived mankind will be cast into a lake of fire burning with brimstone, their remnant will ne killed by the sword and Satan will be bound for 1000 years, alone and no one to deceived.

God's follower will reign with Him for 1000 years. When this over Satan will be set free and those who died will be resurrected and will be judge by God according to their works recorded in the books and in the book of life. If their names is not found in the book of life they are cast into the lake of fire. This the second death.

And once this is over there will be a new heaven and a new earth for the first heaven and first earth were passed away.
Pakitagalog .. Hahahahaha .. Nalilito ako sa mga sinasabi mo eh ..

mukhang alam mo na pala yung sagot pero na type kuna eh sayang naman kung delete lang - di ako born again

alam mo kuya para makuha mo yung tamang sagot exclude all religion and simply ask the word - kasi alam mo naman kuya diba kapag yung lies hinaluan mo ng truth hindi mo na alam kung nasaan na yung lies o kung meron ba

Revelation 16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
Revelation 16:17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
Revelation 16:18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
Revelation 16:19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
Revelation 16:20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.
Revelation 16:21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.
Revelation 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Revelation 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
Revelation 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Revelation 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
Revelation 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Revelation 21:5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
Revelation 21:6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
Revelation 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Revelation 21:9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
Revelation 21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
Revelation 21:11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
Revelation 21:12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
Revelation 21:13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
Revelation 21:14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
Revelation 21:15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
Revelation 21:16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
Revelation 21:17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
Revelation 21:18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.
Revelation 21:19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;
Revelation 21:20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolyte; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.
Revelation 21:21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
Revelation 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
Revelation 21:23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
Revelation 21:24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
Revelation 21:25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
Revelation 21:26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
Revelation 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Really? Ano ba difference ng hell at lake of fire? Magkapareho ba?
the richman and beggar story

compare mo sa apocalypse

may pinagkaiba ba? mukhang meron at mukhang malaki laki din
So,, hindi po kaya ng Diyos ninyo na puksain lng ung masasama sa lupa anupat kailangan nya pa tlgang gunawin ang lupa?
kaya niya po but ganito isipin mo kuya ikaw ay langgam at ang Diyos ay ang gumawa sayo

sinasabi lang nito na bata ka palang parang 10year ka palang kwinekwesyon mo na magulang mo na 30year old gets mo kuya? mas alam mo pa ba talaga sa Diyos na nabubuhay magpakailan man ikaw na wala pa nga 70 wala pa 50 kahit umabot ka ng 70 bata ka parin sa paningin ng Diyos na nabubuhay magpakailan man

icompare mo ba naman logic mo sa Diyos natural hindi mo maiintindihan

Last edited by a moderator:
mas alam mo pa ba talaga sa Diyos na nabubuhay magpakailan man ikaw na wala pa nga 70 wala pa 50 kahit umabot ka ng 70 bata ka parin sa paningin ng Diyos na nabubuhay magpakailan man
so, okay lng sa dios nio na wasakin ang mundo na inihanda nya para sa mga tao?

icompare mo ba naman logic mo sa Diyos natural hindi mo maiintindihan
really? wala pa nga akong teksto na inihaharap nya'n eh ..

pa'no kung ipakita ko sa'yo sa Bible na ang Lupa mananatili magpakailanman?

masasabi mo bang logical yung reasoning na sinabi ng Diyos na ang earth mananatili magpakailanman then wawasakin niya lang din pala? Is it logical or illogical?

It's like GOD wants to reset the earth. To get rid of the sins.
It all started po kasi when Adam and Eve listened to satan and took the fruit. That's what separates us from GOD. Our sins.