What's new

Tutorial Ultimate Guide to Freelancing

its good to know, i am more than willing to learn about it. I hope you can help me or guide me a little bit so i can start learning it. I will appreciate it very much boss.
well .get a medium to high end computer,install premiere and after effect. its really crucial to learn from a complete course.(like Ashley Kennedy course.parker wallbeck course.) starter to advanced course .all you need is a laptop or computer and a 1080p camera.something like canon mark 3 or Sony 6400.learn editing .learn video making.super fun.works are in every where.photography videography.editing video. you gonna learn the most thing in 6 month.but untill you didnt get good at them, do not leave your job.stay at your job and learn these skills.

you have to spend 3 to 5 hour per day learning editing and film-making. start by video editing.do them and practicing. if your english is not good find a course or class in your language.

Last edited:
well .get a medium to high end computer,install premiere and after effect. its really crucial to learn from a complete course.(like Ashley Kennedy course.parker wallbeck course.) starter to advanced course .all you need is a laptop or computer and a 1080p camera.something like canon mark 3 or Sony 6400.learn editing .learn video making.super fun.works are in every where.photography videography.editing video. you gonna learn the most thing in 6 month.but untill you didnt get good at them, do not leave your job.stay at your job and learn these skills.

you have to spend 3 to 5 hour per day learning editing and film-making. start by video editing.do them and practicing. if your english is not good find a course or class in your language.
Thank you sa tips. Malaking tulong to

Back