What's new

Closed Unlocked smartbro pocket wifi

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZTE MF65 UNLOCK ONLY

Note : Connect USB ports then Install your Respective Driver software https://phcorner.net/images/smilies/smile.png

UNLOCK

Download You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.ZTE MF65

OR

Download You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.ZTE MF65

Download this You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Extract and Copy or Move the Files to the "C:\Program Files\DC-Unlocker"

Insert an Globe/TM Sim to Modem [If SmartBro] viceversa

Run as Admin > dc-unlocker2client.exe > Scan for > ZTE modems after Scanning and it Detects Close it!

Note : Remember the PORTS [Application Port] and [Diagnostic Port]

Run as Admin > dccrap.exe scan for ZTE datacards and Click Unlock!!

Congrats! Your Modem is Unlocked now!

Note : Di ko pa na Try ito kasi di naman same sa device ko. Wala ako pananagutan kung masira man.
Pero ang Process na ito ay pareho lang sa ZTE MF60 pero iiba lang File na Ginamit. At may nakapag reply dito sa Thread na Success ang Process.
HUWAG MAG DEBRAND, DAHIL PARA SA MF60 ANG DEBRAND

ZTE Device battery indicator, network adapter missing repair ?? : You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

MF60_00.jpg

UNLOCK from other Site
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

MY WAY how to UNLOCK
  1. Download You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  2. Download this You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  3. Extract and Copy or Move the Files to the "C:\Program Files\DC-Unlocker"
  4. Insert an Globe/TM Sim to Modem [If SmartBro]
  5. Run dc-unlocker2client.exe Scan for ZTE modems after Scanning and it Detects Close it!
  6. Note : Remember the PORTS [Application Port] and [Diagnostic Port]
  7. Run dccrap.exe scan for ZTE datacards and Click Unlock!!
  8. Congrats! Your Modem is Unlocked now.
For those na hindi gustong mag Reflash or Debrand after ma unlock
★ ★ZTE MF60 CHANGE APN w/o DEBRAND★ ★

REFLASH or DEBRAND to Change the APN

BACK UP FIRST : You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Advantages:
  • You will have more up-to-date firmware. With the branded firmware, you're stuck on that version until your operator release a new firmware.
  • With the newest firmware from ZTE, you're now can have up to 10 concurrent connections to the router. The ZTE firmware alllows 5.
  • You will get more information on the device like downlink speed and uplink speed. You can customize your device more
  • You can have your router in USB-mode, this feature is disabled on original ZTE firmware.
Disadvantages:
  • You lose your warranty of the device. You have no way to re-install your device back to original ZTE firmware.
REQUIREMENTS!
The original ZTE firmware tool. Download the file called You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Telenor firmware tool You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
***** tool : You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Or

Tusfiles --> You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Dropbox - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Let's start

**Install MF60 driver**
++Please Remove the SIM++
0. Connect the Modem using the "USB wire"
1. "Run As Administrator" telenor firmware tool and wait until the upgrade button becomes available.

2. Close the tool. DONT UPGRADE YET!!
3. Now your windows should found the new devices, it should look something similar to this. Wait until all devices are installed.

4. Start the official ZTE firmware tool. and ***** TOOL!

5. Once it is ***** , next is UPDATE!

6. Wait until it's finished, it will take around 5-10 mins
7. Now you have original ZTE firmware installed! The HOME now is m.home or 192.168.0.1 . The PASSWORD is "admin"
8. To enable USB mode, simply run Telenor tool again and wait until the upgrade button become available. Close the tool. That's it. With the original firmware, the battery indicator is still there even if you're in diag mode.
9. Enjoy your debranded ZTE MF60!

Note: Before you change your APN , DISCONNECT FIRST!

hTbMzY3.png
TE Device battery indicator, network adapter missing repair ??
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

143148.jpg,q1420224633.pagespeed.ce.YFJ-pkAP1N.jpg

full
meron po ba kau na pang ZTE MF65A

Attachments

Hello My Friend ! :)
Could You help me to take out simlock on my zte mf65+ ??
IMEI: 864413028155778 ( Orange, Poland)

I need this 16 digits number to solve it ;)
Thanks in advance :)
Anna

Hello My Friend ! :)
Could You help me to take out simlock on my zte mf65+ ??
IMEI: 864413028155778 ( Orange, Poland)

I need this 16 digits number to solve it ;)
Thanks in advance :)
Anna

Unfortunately, wala na po ang thread na ito.. hindi na updated, For your info lang naman po,, wag na kayo umasa. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.