What's new

Reviewer UNLOCKING UNLIMITED (CHEGG)(SCRIBD)(COURSE HERO) SOLUTIONS FOR FREE AND OFFERING CHEGG TUTOR QUESTION WILL GIVE ANSWERS ASAP PASOK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unkown User

Eternal Poster
Solutions
Reaction
Drop link lang po nang ipapaunlock nyong chegg/course hero solution. pati nadin scribd documents.

Note: Pwede din mag pa ask sa Tutor, DM nyo nalang ako if need nyo.

1620564432310.png

Attachments

Last edited:
[XX='joshuatdafck, c: 1182978, m: 1231835'][/XX]
1620568032309.png

Answered by Expert Tutors

• Most Cnidarians exhibit alternation of generation. That is they possess two types of body forms in their life cycle. The asexual and sessile form of cnidarian life cycle is known as the polyp and the sexual, free- swimming form is known as the medusa.
  • In the ancestral Cnidarian, it would have been the polyp stage that would have predominated.
  • The reason for my answer is as follow. Not all the classes of Phylum Cnidaria have medusa form/ stage. Further, Anthozoans, that do not have a medusa stage, are considered to be closer to the ancestral cnidarian due to the presence of siphonoglyph and gut that has mesentarial filaments. Thus it looks more probable that ancestral cnidarian lacked a medusa stage and were just polyps.
  • with my answer, it seems evident that those classes that do not have a medusa evolved earlier, gradually giving rise to classes where the medusa is present and polyps are small and the recent most class being the ones where medusa is dominant than the polyps that are greatly reduced. This means that from evolutionary standpoint of view, anthozoans are closest to the ancestral cnidarians, followed by Staurozoa, Scyphozoa and Cubozoa. The class Hydrozoa is evolutionarily much distant from ancestral cnidarian and seems to have the most recently evolved class amongst cnidarians.
Comments (1)

Other answer
  • Most Cnidarians display alternation of generation. That's they possess 2 kinds of body styles in the life cycle of theirs. The sessile and asexual type of cnidarian life cycle is actually referred to as the polyp and also the sexual, free swimming type is actually recognized as the medusa.

• In the ancestral Cnidarian, it will have been the polyp phase which would've predominated.

• The reason behind my solution is as follow. Not all of the martial arts classes of Phylum Cnidaria have medusa form/ stage . Further, Anthozoans, which don't have a medusa point, are actually regarded as to be much closer to the ancestral cnidarian because of the presence of siphonoglyph as well as gut which has mesenterial filaments. Therefore it seems a lot more probable which ancestral cnidarian didn't have a medusa phase and had been simply polyps.

• With the answer of mine, it appears to be apparent which those classes which don't have a medusa evolved previously, slowly giving rise to classes in which the medusa is actually present and polyps are actually little and the latest most class being the people where medusa is actually dominant than the polyps which are significantly reduced.

• What this means is that from evolutionary perspective of view, anthozoans are actually closest to the ancestral cnidarians, implemented by Staurozoa, Cubozoa and Scyphozoa. The category Hydrozoa is evolutionarily significant distant against ancestral cnidarian and appears to have one of the most recently evolved category amongst cnidarians.Most zoologists think that the polyp phase predominated within ancestral cnidarians. This particular perspective is supported by molecular and cladistic evidence. If this's correct, the loss in sexual reproduction within the medusae of several hydrozoans, cubozoans, and also scyphozoans is actually a derived characteristic. In a like fashion, the anthozoans ought to be nearer the ancestral status than the cnidarians with medusa phases. The alternative perspective that the existence of sexual reproduction of medusae of hydrozoans, scyphozoans, or cubozoans implies that the medusa, or maybe the medusa/polyp alternation is actually the ancestral state. This interpretation would indicate that the hydrozoans are actually near the ancestral status. There's much less support for that perspective.
Comments (1)

Attachments

no problem boss balik kanalang dito sa thread ko, if need mo account dm molang ako it comes with a price but it's up to you kung need mo talaga chegg study pack.

[XX='Elo Max, c: 1183054, m: 871424'][/XX] Okay po. Nire-redirect ko kasi yung mga nagpapa-unlock ng mga chegg nila sa mga ganitong threads. 😊

Question: 2-Suppose the parameters for the Philip's equation are: sorptivity S = 5 cm h:1/2and K = 0.4 cm/h...​

bookmark.png
flags.png
phpsLuq3I.png
Show transcribed image text

Expert Answer​

• 02_img-avatar-gry-40x40.png
    Anonymousanswered this
    Was this answer helpful?
    Thumbs up inactive

Thumbs down inactive

460 answers
    1604943633204_AdobeScan09-Nov-20204_1.jpg1604943659784_1.pngplease let me know if u have any queries i will assist you, please do upvote for encouragement and keepChegging.
    You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back