What's new

Android App VLLO MOD APK (rémíùm Unlocked) v7.9.4

Free Modded APK

Forum Guru
Reaction
1649824395390.png

VLLO for android

https://i0.wp.com/apkmody.io/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/VLLO-ρrémíùm-apk.jpg?fit=720,1280&ssl=1
VLLO screenshot

VLLO MOD APK (ρrémíùm Unlocked) is one of the best video editors for you if you want to turn boring videos into works of art.

Introduce about VLLO​

A professional video editor app for Android​

Although only an application designed for the mobile platform, the features that it brings are as professional as the software for PC. Raw videos, both newly shot and unmodified, will soon turn into a unique work of art when you can interfere with each frame. Overall, very few applications can do this.

Let’s add a blue background to the grey sky. Add stickers to cover an unwanted object. Make your video stand out and cute with animations from a variety of topics.

Powerful toolkit​

VLLO provides a powerful set of tools for you to use magic for your videos. Highlighting an area, adjusting contrast or blurring objects which makes the video lose its natural sense.

First, you need to import videos from your device’s memory into the application. Then select edit and the full toolkit will display at the bottom of the screen. If the video is too long, cut it. If an area or a video is darkened, the display color is inaccurate or the contrast is not high enough to highlight the meaning you are trying to convey, adjust them with Adjustment. This tool is designed in detail with fine-tuning that can move 200 degrees, from negative 100 to 100. Not many editing applications do this when they do not care that small detail can destroy the whole effort and time of an editor?

Not stopping there, there is another highlight in VLLO that you might love, that is Duplicate feature. You can duplicate a frame or any video and insert it into the original. It’s easy to create Gifs or infinite repeat effects. The duplicate feature also allows editing the length and insert in any desired position.

Besides, Kínémás†ér is also a very good video editing application for Android.

Filter​

Not only for photo editors, but filters also prove very useful when you can apply it to your entire video.

Do you want your entire video to have retro or classic color? Want it to add sandy effects like footage created in the 1970s? With the filters provided by VLLO, changing your art style is easier and faster than ever. You just need to select the desired topics as they can be applied to the entire video. But you want to be more special when you see how a green lawn changes as the season’s pass, divide the video into four segments, apply four filters from the spring, summer, autumn and winter. After that, adjust the Opacity increase gradually when a filter is about to finish.

If you’ve never used a filter before, check out the video tutorial that vimosoft has added to the home page of the app. Maybe, they will help you discover something new!

Opacity​

There are quite a lot of unwanted objects appearing in a frame. Blur it instead of using stickers because it looks quite bad and lost natural beauty of video.

In the Mosaic feature, you need to localize the object, then you can choose Blur to blur traditionally or create a pixel chaos effect with Pixellate.

This app is very professional​

Not only for entertainment, but VLLO can also be an application for you to create a sub for your videos or movies.

There are hundreds of fonts and stickers in the store. I could find a topic I wanted to create a sub for my favorite pancake tutorial video, then post it to my YøùTùbé channel quickly. I can also insert background music to make the video more exciting, bringing a sense of relaxation to my viewers with funny animated stickers.

Features of the ρrémíùm version​

VLLO is a free app and it also only offers free features. But for those with higher post-production needs and the desire to go pro, don’t miss these features. They are introduced inside the store for $ 6.62, including Mosaic, ρrémíùm Caption, ρrémíùm Background Music, ρrémíùm Sound Effect, ρrémíùm Transition, full Filter Adjustment toolkit, Sticker, sticker, Auto Recent Text Format and Text Styling Perchar to make Vlog.

In addition, the annoying ads are deleted so as not to affect the user experience.

MOD APK version of VLLO​

MOD feature​

ρrémíùm Unlocked

Details​

All advanced features and filters of the ρrémíùm version have been unlocked. You just need to download this app via the link below this article and install it, you can use all features for free.

Download Link:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Last edited:
Back