What's new

Trivia Wait For That Man

Professora Akira

☯️ SôulNinetãiL☯️
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction
📌Wait for the one who waited for you
A man who doesn't make you wait, who knows just as much as you do that your feelings are mutual. Someone who is not afraid to admit you're the love of his life, who understands your past and sees you in his future.

📌Wait for the one who isn't ashamed to watch you fall, and be there to help you up
We are not perfect, ever. We make mistakes, and frankly, the men out looking for a perfect in every way flawless woman, are simply little boys. He is going to mess up just as much as you, and the mutual encouragement you can both share will build your relationship so much.Wait for someone who loves you for exactly who you are, and is here to fight life with you.

📌Wait for the one who makes you laugh more than anyone
If he can't make you laugh there is just no way it will work. Wait for the one who understands that, someone who finds satisfaction in your smile.

📌Wait for the one that wants to make you feel better
As women we can be emotional at any time, literally, it tends to creep up on us. Whether it is hormonal or we are truly upset, having someone who doesn't mind our emotional ups and downs is a huge plus. Wait for someone who puts up with you no matter what kind of day it may be.

📌Wait for the one who willingly gives you the last bite of food on his plate
who doesn't mind when you s†éál bites in between. Wait for the considerate one, the one who sees your favorite drink in the store so he buys it, or thinks of you buying groceries and surprises you with wine.

📌Wait for the one who is slow to anger, and quick to compromise
Arguments are somewhat healthy for a relationship, but only when reasonable. Wait for someone who apologizes when he is wrong just as much as you do, who does not get upset for petty reasons, and who is quick to compromise when necessary.

📌Wait for someone who keeps you safe
The one who won't let you go to the store at night alone, the one who tells you to drive safe, lock your doors, and call him if you need anything. Wait for that person who would do anything in the world to protect you and your life.

📌Wait for someone who does not mind showing you off
This can be defined in so many different ways; we all have multiple examples of how a guy has made our day showing us off. Whether it's an Instagram post, a random surprise, holding your hand, touching your waist, or even a private forehead kiss, being appreciated is done in so many ways, and he knows that.

📌Wait for the one who shares moments with you that no one else will
Kissing in the rain, singing in the car, dancing behind closed doors to no music...no matter what it is we all have those little things in a relationship that make both sides happy. Wait for someone who knows that, someone who loves making those kinds of memories and does not forget them even if they weren't his favorite.

📌Wait for the one who demands just as much attention as you...maybe more
We as women are at times needy, we demand all sorts of attention from our significant other and wait for the one who gives it to you. Also, wait for the one who wants it back, knowing that he cares just as much as you do is a wonderful feeling, and honestly, it is just as much fun giving it as getting it.

📌Wait for the one who holds you accountable
Whether he is your workout partner, Spanish tutor, or even if he makes sure you wake up for your 8 a.m. class on time, get you one that will. Wait for someone who wants you succeed just as much or more than you do, and in everything. Not for someone who wants to one-up you on everything.

📌Wait for someone who appreciates you
He will show it,, whether he means to or not. Wait for the man who is willing to go to the ends of the earth for you because that is how thankful he is to have you in his life. Wait for the one who is vulnerable with you, the one who does not know what he would do without you.

excerpt from :theodysseyonline
1638867521927.jpg

Attachments

If i do this things to her. What a woman can bring to the table to a man? I mean paano ako? Yung happiness ko?
This generation i mean they have a long list of stuffs. Gawin mo to dapat ganito ka dapat ganyan ka. You must accept me as who i am. You must this you must that. Not all pero kinda bs mostly ngayon. This entitlement i dont know di ko ma gets.
Nobody is the prize. Not a woman not a man but the prize is the relationship. We all have flaws if you both accept it,make it effort. You make a man happy he will also make you happy. Understand each other. Not just wait for prince charming na dadating.
I observe mostly have a high standards ended up sa mga average people. Lets be realistic.

Nice ma'am Professora Akira, ganda po ng post nyo.. actually, di naman masamang maghintay, darating din ang time na mami-meet mo talaga yung taong para sayo.. Actually kahit di ka mag-antay darating din naman din yan.😋😆
Kapag na-meet mo na yung taong sincere and totoo ang feelings nya for you, lahat yang naka-pin po na wait..wait wait na yan is kaya nya gawin ng automatic, kase nga bukal sa loob nya yung ginagawa nya..🤗😊

..... Pero sa kabilang banda, may ilan padin na kayang gawin yang mga sacrifices na yan sa mga girl kahit di nila talaga love( especially yung may mga hidden agenda 😈)😋😂😂..

Nice ma'am Professora Akira, ganda po ng post nyo.. actually, di naman masamang maghintay, darating din ang time na mami-meet mo talaga yung taong para sayo.. Actually kahit di ka mag-antay darating din naman din yan.😋😆
Kapag na-meet mo na yung taong sincere and totoo ang feelings nya for you, lahat yang naka-pin po na wait..wait wait na yan is kaya nya gawin ng automatic, kase nga bukal sa loob nya yung ginagawa nya..🤗😊

..... Pero sa kabilang banda, may ilan padin na kayang gawin yang mga sacrifices na yan sa mga girl ( especially yung may mga hidden agenda 😈)😋😂😂..
thanks 😊 yup exactly

Yes po.. madami pong ganyan. Magaling lang sa simula! Hahhahhah😋 pero lucky for me, kase na-meet ko na naman na yung sa akin..😊 ( hahah! Pwera usog😆🤣)kaya wag mawalan ng pag-asa 😋