What's new

Tutorial Want to know how to animate your drawings and add it to your projects?

0x41414141

Forum Veteran
Reaction

ᴬˡˡ ᵒᶠ ᵘˢ ᵏⁿᵒʷˢ ʰᵒʷ ᵗᵒ ᵈʳᵃʷ ᵏᵃʰⁱᵗ ᵐᵘᵏᵃⁿᵍ ᵗᵃᵉ ᵖᵃ ʸᵃⁿ ᵖᵉʳᵒ ʷᵉ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʰᵒʷ ᵗᵒ ᵃⁿⁱᵐᵃᵗᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵒᵘʳ ᵈʳᵃʷⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵐᵒᵛᵉ ᵘⁿˡᵉˢˢ ᵐʸ ⁱᵈᵉᵃ ᵏᵃ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵏⁿᵒʷˢ ʰᵒʷ ᵗᵒ ᵘˢᵉ ᵇˡᵉⁿᵈᵉʳ. ᴬᵗ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵖᵒⁱⁿᵗ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗⁱᵐᵉˢ ᵍᵘˢᵗᵒ ⁿᵃᵗⁱⁿ ᵐᵃᵗᵘᵗᵘⁿᵃⁿ ᵖᵃⁿᵒ ᵖᵃᵍᵃˡᵃʷⁱⁿ ʸᵘⁿᵍ ᵐᵍᵃ ᵈʳᵃʷⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵃᵗⁱⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜʳᵉᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᵘʳ ᵒʷⁿ ˢⁱᵐᵖˡᵉ ᵃⁿⁱᵐᵃᵗᵉᵈ ᵛⁱᵈᵉᵒˢ.​

˜”°•.˜”°• With the help of technology you can make that happen by just a few uploads and scans. •°”˜.•°”˜

T̾o̾ ̾k̾n̾o̾w̾ ̾w̾h̾a̾t̾ ̾I̾'̾m̾ ̾t̾a̾l̾k̾i̾n̾g̾ ̾a̾b̾o̾u̾t̾ ̾j̾u̾s̾t̾ ̾t̾r̾y̾ ̾i̾t̾ ̾y̾o̾u̾r̾s̾e̾l̾f̾ ̾b̾y̾ ̾v̾i̾s̾i̾t̾i̾n̾g̾ ̾t̾h̾i̾s̾ ̾p̾a̾g̾e̾ ̾>̾>̾>̾
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ By doing this process this will bring children's drawings to life, by animating characters to move around! ♥

So kahit mga drawings ng anak and pamangkin ninyo pwedeng pwede niyo upload jan and show it to them. Sometimes all it takes is a simple action to share a smile to the people you love.

Thanks for all the feedbacks sa mga previous post ko. I appreciate you all and it inspires me to create and share more knowledgeable content. ;)