What's new

Trivia We Bet You'll Think About These Fascinating Taylor Swift Facts

T A Y L O R _ 1 3

Forum Expert
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
13 Fun Facts about Taylor Swift

1. While Taylor Swift writes all of her own music, she specifically wrote her entire Speak Now album all by herself. No co-writers, just her. The album was released in Oct. 2010, when Swift was just 20.

2. She grew up on a Christmas tree farm with her family in Pennsylvania. She references her time there on her holiday song of the same name.

3. She's named after James Taylor. That's right, from one music legend to another.

4. She's a former Abercrombie model. Just like fellow stars You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., T.Swift modeled for the company in 2003.

5. She gave Eric Church her first gold record. Back in 2006, she joined You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. on their tour after Church was fired. "Actually, she called me after I got fired. I read in the paper that we were fired. She called and said 'I want you to know that I love what you do,'" Church previously You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. the Arizona Daily Star. "I joked with her, 'This is your crowd; they're going to love you. You're going to owe me your first gold record.' I was kidding, but when she got her first gold record she gave me one. It came with a note: 'Thanks for playing too long and too loud on the Flatts tour. I sincerely appreciate it. Taylor.'"

6. She has doubled jointed elbows. During her 2016 Vogue 73 questions video, Swift was asked if she has any "really cool or bizarre" talents. In response, she said, "OK, I'm well aware that this is not a talent, but this is like the only thing that I can do. I have double-jointed elbows."

7. Her drink of choice? Vodka and Diet Coke, as revealed in that same Vogue video.

8. She turned off her comments on social media to "block some of the noise." In her essay for You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., entitled "30 Things I Learned Before Turning 30," Swift explained, "social media can be great, but it can also inundate your brain with images of what you aren't, how you're failing, or who is in a cooler locale than you at any given moment. One thing I do to lessen this weird insecurity laser beam is to turn off comments. Yes, I keep comments off on my posts. That way, I'm showing my friends and fans updates on my life, but I'm training my brain to not need the validation of someone telling me that I look [fire emojis]."

9. She was originally going to name her seventh studio album Daylight before landing on Lover. Before writing the title track, Swift had another name in mind for her seventh studio album. But since the album was the follow-up to reputation, the singer thought the name Daylight would be a little too on the nose. So, when Swift wrote the song "Lover," she decided that would be the name of the album.

10. She's the youngest solo artist to win Album of the Year. T.Swift was just 20 when she won the top honors in 2010 for her beloved album, Fearless.

11. Swift made history at the 2021 Grammys, becoming the first female artist to win Album of the Year three times.

12. Swifties will love this! The singer's album, Lover, sold over 1 million pure copies in the United States in its first few months alone, according to Chart Data. This was the first album to reach this milestone in 2019.

13. More historic milestones! At the 2019 American Music Awards, Swift surpassed Michael Jackson's record to become the most awarded artist at the AMAs. She currently has 34.

Trivia Part 2 soon!

I want my established back! HAHAHAHA

Back