What's new

Closed 3g pocket wifi from cdr king

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivee

Enthusiast
Reaction
Hi, I have 3G pocket wifi bought from CDR King. Were not using the device eversince but still working though I wana know what trick will work for me to use the device to connect it to my daughters ipad. She likes watching egg surprise videos and the globe switch tricks cant be tethered from my phone. Her ipad dont come with a sim slot I do hope someone will help. Data plan and prepaid load are too expensive just to have her watch her fav videos. Please help

Howmuch you buy that pocket wifi from CDR king? Give me some attach paps thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
If that is globe pocket wifi , u can use postern for YøùTùbé lover . if u can understand TAGALOG Language just search postern innsearch box , so many configs here for postern but the explanation of how to import or anything is TAGALOG

sorry po ah. kasi sabi po nung bago ako mag join dapat english daw pag nag thread. pasensya na po. Babae po ako

Open line tung pocket wifi kung gagamitan ko ng postern sa ipad ba idownload yung posten tapos i access thru gateway? pano po ba un?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back