What's new

Help 5 Capstone Titles po sana huhu for 3rd year IT student

mmic

Grasshopper
Established
pwede pong makahingi ng suggestions for capstone titles po huhu. Thank you in advance!

Hello! I'd be happy to help you brainstorm some capstone titles for a 3rd-year IT student. Here are five suggestions that you might find interesting:

1. Blockchain-Based Supply Chain Management System
- This project can focus on developing a decentralized supply chain management system using blockchain technology to ensure transparency, security, and efficiency in tracking goods from manufacturers to consumers.

2. AI-Powered Virtual Health Assistant
- Create a virtual health assistant powered by artificial intelligence that can provide personalized health recommendations, schedule appointments, and answer medical queries to improve healthcare accessibility and efficiency.

3. Cybersecurity Threat Intelligence Platform
- Develop a platform that utilizes machine learning algorithms to analyze and predict cybersecurity threats, providing real-time insights and recommendations to enhance organizations' security posture and incident response capabilities.

4. Smart Home Automation System
- Design a smart home automation system that integrates IoT devices to control and monitor home appliances, lighting, security systems, and energy consumption through a centralized application for convenience and energy efficiency.

5. Augmented Reality Campus Navigation App
- Create an augmented reality mobile application that helps users navigate their university campus efficiently, providing real-time directions, location-based services, and information on campus facilities to enhance the overall campus experience for students and visitors.

I hope these suggestions inspire you in choosing a capstone project that aligns with your interests and showcases your skills in IT. Good luck with your capstone journey! If you need further assistance or have specific preferences, feel free to let me know.