What's new

Advantage and disadvantage ng Non pro and Professional Philippines License

xjhepx

Forum Veteran
Elite
Reaction
Mga Master ano ang difference advantage and disadvantage ng Non pro and Professional Philippines License.

• L1 – A two-wheeled vehicle with a maximum design speed not exceeding 50kph
  • L2 – A three-wheeled vehicle with a maximum design speed not exceeding 50kph
  • L3 – A two-wheeled vehicle with a maximum design speed exceeding 50kph
  • L4 – A motorcycle with sidecar with a maximum design speed exceeding 50kph
  • L5 – Three-wheeler (symmetrically arranged) with a maximum speed exceeding 50kph
  • L6 – Four-wheeler whose unladen mass is not more than 350kg and with a maximum design speed not exceeding 45kph
  • L7 – Four-wheeler whose unladen mass is not more than 550kg and with a maximum design speed not exceeding 45kph
  • M1 – Vehicles up to 5,000kg GVW with not more than eight passenger seats
    or Automatic clutch up to 5,000kg GVW with not more than eight passenger seats
  • M2 – Vehicles up to 5,00kg GVW with more than eight passenger seats
  • N1 – Vehicles up to 3,500kg GVW for carriage of goods
  • N2, N3 – Vehicles exceeding 3,500 kgs GVW for the carriage of goods
  • M3 – Vehicles above 5,000 kgs GVW with more than 8 passenger seats
  • O1 – Articulated Vehicle not more than 750 kgs GVW
  • O2 –Articulated Vehicle exceeding 750 up to 3,500 kgs GVW
  • O3, O4 – Articulated Vehicle exceeding 3,500 kgs GVW
    sample lang to

• L1 – A two-wheeled vehicle with a maximum design speed not exceeding 50kph
  • L2 – A three-wheeled vehicle with a maximum design speed not exceeding 50kph
  • L3 – A two-wheeled vehicle with a maximum design speed exceeding 50kph
  • L4 – A motorcycle with sidecar with a maximum design speed exceeding 50kph
  • L5 – Three-wheeler (symmetrically arranged) with a maximum speed exceeding 50kph
  • L6 – Four-wheeler whose unladen mass is not more than 350kg and with a maximum design speed not exceeding 45kph
  • L7 – Four-wheeler whose unladen mass is not more than 550kg and with a maximum design speed not exceeding 45kph
  • M1 – Vehicles up to 5,000kg GVW with not more than eight passenger seats
    or Automatic clutch up to 5,000kg GVW with not more than eight passenger seats
  • M2 – Vehicles up to 5,00kg GVW with more than eight passenger seats
  • N1 – Vehicles up to 3,500kg GVW for carriage of goods
  • N2, N3 – Vehicles exceeding 3,500 kgs GVW for the carriage of goods
  • M3 – Vehicles above 5,000 kgs GVW with more than 8 passenger seats
  • O1 – Articulated Vehicle not more than 750 kgs GVW
  • O2 –Articulated Vehicle exceeding 750 up to 3,500 kgs GVW
  • O3, O4 – Articulated Vehicle exceeding 3,500 kgs GVW
    sample lang to
Ito rin medjo naguluhan ako eh nagbago yung mga coding b4 in old drivers license you will 1,2,3 and so on lang yung indicated sa license thats why i am asking hehehe salamat sa sagot mga master .

Prof DL
Pwede mag:
drive ng private company tag vehicle (usually company/family driver, delivery na my fleet)
hanap buhay gamit ang vehicle
Turo sa paaralan ng sasakyan
Drive ng utility vehicles (bus, truck, etc) as long na available yung code sa DL
Drive ng non conventional vehicles( heavy equipment as long na available yung code sa DL.
Ging model sa mata ng inforcer kasi pro..

Non Prof DL
Pwede lamang mag drive ng own vehicle o non service vehicle (endi ginagamit as utility, company, hanap buhay)
Talo sa gitgitan most the time.
Endi pwede gumamit ng non convention al vehicles (heavy equipment)
Endi pwede didn mag drive ng truck na certain capacity (kalimotan ko, basta nearing sa dump truck o cargo van)

Ano po yung TDC bali matagal na rin kasi ako di nag drive D2 sa pilipinas i just renew my DL nung last vacation ko OFW kasi ako kaya medjo naguluhan ako sa mga bagong sistema sa Drivers license.
Theoretical Driving Certificate (ang bagong business venture ni LTO)

Non-Pro = Private use
Pro = Kung balak mo gamitin pagkakitaan ang sasakyan na gagamitin for example as public driver, grab, lalamove, etc

Before pwede direct to pro, now stel by step na and may tdc pdc kaya magastos. Non Pro for Private use and Pri for Public, restriction code naman ang guide kung ano pwede mo gamitin.

Prof DL
Pwede mag:
drive ng private company tag vehicle (usually company/family driver, delivery na my fleet)
hanap buhay gamit ang vehicle
Turo sa paaralan ng sasakyan
Drive ng utility vehicles (bus, truck, etc) as long na available yung code sa DL
Drive ng non conventional vehicles( heavy equipment as long na available yung code sa DL.
Ging model sa mata ng inforcer kasi pro..

Non Prof DL
Pwede lamang mag drive ng own vehicle o non service vehicle (endi ginagamit as utility, company, hanap buhay)
Talo sa gitgitan most the time.
Endi pwede gumamit ng non convention al vehicles (heavy equipment)
Endi pwede didn mag drive ng truck na certain capacity (kalimotan ko, basta nearing sa dump truck o cargo van)
Okay na sana yung sagot mo sir. Di ko lang maintindihan yung “talo sa gitgitan” ang non-pro.

Regardless of your driver’s license it should not have that much of a discrepancy when it comes to defensive, disciplined, and responsible driving. Yung basic level of driving should be leveled regardless kung NP or Pro pa license ng driver. Magkakatalo na lang sa skills nila when it comes to larger and more skilled-involved vehicles.

As for the OP, the borderline difference between the two grades of licenses, yung NP CANNOT DRIVE public utility vehicles, trucks and vans under certain weight class, and heavy machineries. As for the PRO DL, can drive the same kinds of BASIC modes of transport as a NP with the exception of the ability to drive PUVs and heavy machineries.

For penalties and violations, as far as I an aware, both are the same. So wag matakot na dahil naka pro dl ka eh hulihin ka. Lumang paniniwala na yan.

Kung hindi ka naman mag PUV or magdrive ng trucks or buses, at private lang purpose mo, there’s really no incentive sa pagkuha ng PRO. Stick with non-pro with proper restrictions syempre.

H
Okay na sana yung sagot mo sir. Di ko lang maintindihan yung “talo sa gitgitan” ang non-pro.

Regardless of your driver’s license it should not have that much of a discrepancy when it comes to defensive, disciplined, and responsible driving. Yung basic level of driving should be leveled regardless kung NP or Pro pa license ng driver. Magkakatalo na lang sa skills nila when it comes to larger and more skilled-involved vehicles.

As for the OP, the borderline difference between the two grades of licenses, yung NP CANNOT DRIVE public utility vehicles, trucks and vans under certain weight class, and heavy machineries. As for the PRO DL, can drive the same kinds of BASIC modes of transport as a NP with the exception of the ability to drive PUVs and heavy machineries.

For penalties and violations, as far as I an aware, both are the same. So wag matakot na dahil naka pro dl ka eh hulihin ka. Lumang paniniwala na yan.

Kung hindi ka naman mag PUV or magdrive ng trucks or buses, at private lang purpose mo, there’s really no incentive sa pagkuha ng PRO. Stick with non-pro with proper restrictions syempre.
Try mo sir sa labanan ng licence kapag naka giriaan ka ng pro at np kalang sa inspector.. Iba ang treatment ang mararandaman mo kung np vs np ang nagkagiriaan.. Dami ku na nakita sa amin minsan lang nanalo ang np vs pro kapag nakagitgitan o may accident..

H
Try mo sir sa labanan ng licence kapag naka giriaan ka ng pro at np kalang sa inspector.. Iba ang treatment ang mararandaman mo kung np vs np ang nagkagiriaan.. Dami ku na nakita sa amin minsan lang nanalo ang np vs pro kapag nakagitgitan o may accident..
This is new to me. And I don't agree sa rationale na porket holder ng pro dl ay laging papanigan ng inspector (enforcer?). Sa daan nga karamihan mga jeep drivers ang barubal pero holder sila ng pro dl hehe

This is new to me. And I don't agree sa rationale na porket holder ng pro dl ay laging papanigan ng inspector (enforcer?). Sa daan nga karamihan mga jeep drivers ang barubal pero holder sila ng pro dl hehe
Agree. Lumang paniniwala na to. Hindi basehan ang lisensya para sa pagtrato ng enforcers. Either barubal lang talaga magdrive o arogante at mayabang yung mag NP na kinukwento niya kaya di bunigyan ng pabor ng enforcer. Wala sa lisensya yan.

Back