What's new

All Answers to Scholar's Hall Questions in Dragon Nest 2: Evolution

unGuardable

Forum Veteran
Elite
Solutions
Reaction

All Answers in Scholar’s Hall​

You can get the Silver chest by answering the questions accurately seven times. Gold chest indicates a perfect score.

QuestionsAnswers
What happens when I swap out a piece of equipment that was previously enhanced?No impact
How many kinds of Feathers can I equip on my Wings?2
When can other players be attacked in Boss Arena?Boss HP below 20%
In Dragon Nest 2, what is the main Archer attribute?Agility
What is that creature next to the Encounter Merchant of Saint’s Haven?Little Fox
How are Guild buildings upgraded?Officers and higher ranks can upgrade using Guild Funds
Which of the following ways of dungeon matchmaking will result in the player from being barred from matchmaking?Malicious exit from dungeon within 5 minutes of entry
In Dragon Nest 2, what is the main Sorceress attribute?Intelligence
In Dragon Nest 2, what is the main Warrior attribute?Power
What do I need to unlock the Velskud quests?Velskud
When a red warning circle suddenly appears under your feet in a dungeon, which of the following is correct course of action?Quickly run out of the circle
Which of the following is not a class in Dragon Nest?Druid
How are Guild building upgraded?Officers and higher ranks can upgrade using Guild Funds
How many pets can I deploy in battle at one time?1
Who can launch a Guild Expedition?Officers and higher ranks may open
In Dragon Nest 2, what are the equipment rarities from low to high?Common, uncommon, rare, epic, mythic, heavenly
What is the maximum number of people who can enter the Forbidden Ground?1
Which NPC in Saint’s Haven do I have to look up in order to access the Training Ground?Henry
Which of the following status skills is not a control skill?Critical Strike
For which of the following parts is the equipping of an item similar to another one that has already been equipped permitted?Ring

Sana makatulong sa mga Players.

Kung gusto niyo akong e add sa Dragon Nest 2 Evolution
Server: Saint's Haven - s8
RoleID: 193307888062899
IGN: Nymheria

Paano niyo makuha yung color gold na mga item?

Medjo mahirap pa yan sa low level pero once merong team na malalakas may chances naman na makakakuha ka sa Lair
Ok na lods puro yellow na ako ngayun. Anyway bakit ang taas ng ATK nila kaysa sa defense yung sa akin kase ang laki ng Defense 1200 tas ang liit ng ATK 986 mage kase pinili ko. Nakakawalang gana tuloy.

Ok na lods puro yellow na ako ngayun. Anyway bakit ang taas ng ATK nila kaysa sa defense yung sa akin kase ang laki ng Defense 1200 tas ang liit ng ATK 986 mage kase pinili ko. Nakakawalang gana tuloy.
ganun talaga kapag malaCASH ang mga players

Back