What's new

Help Android 13 stuttering?

Palmeras

Forum Guru
Solutions
Reaction
Hello guys. I recently updated my Infinix Zero 5G 2023 to Android 13 and I encountered a few problems.

Isa sa pinaka noticeable ay yung 'stuttering' ng phone ko. Whenever I play a media (music or video) nagpapause ng kusa. Same pag naglalaro ako tumitigil yung phone for a few seconds. Anyone encountered this?

Thank you.

Hello! I understand that you recently updated your Infinix Zero 5G 2023 to Android 13 and are experiencing issues with stuttering on your phone. Let's try to troubleshoot this problem.

First, it's worth checking if any third-party apps are causing the stuttering. Sometimes, incompatible or poorly optimized apps can cause performance issues. You can try booting your phone into Safe Mode, which disables all third-party apps temporarily, and see if the stuttering persists. To enter Safe Mode, you can press and hold the power button, then tap and hold the "Power off" option until you see the Safe Mode prompt. If the stuttering goes away in Safe Mode, it suggests that a specific app is causing the problem. You can then try uninstalling recently installed apps or updating them to their latest versions.

Another step you can take is to clear the cache partition on your phone. This can help resolve any temporary system glitches that may be causing the stuttering. To clear the cache partition, you can follow these steps:

1. Power off your phone.
2. Press and hold the volume up button and the power button simultaneously until the device vibrates and the Infinix logo appears.
3. Release the power button, but continue holding the volume up button until the Android Recovery menu appears.
4. Use the volume buttons to navigate to the "Wipe cache partition" option and press the power button to select it.
5. Wait for the process to complete and then select the "Reboot system now" option.

If the issue persists, you can try performing a factory reset. However, make sure to back up all your important data before proceeding, as a factory reset will erase all data on your phone. To perform a factory reset, you can follow these steps:

1. Go to the Settings app on your phone.
2. Scroll down and select the "System" option.
3. Tap on "Reset options" and then select "Erase all data (factory reset)".
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with the reset.

If none of the above steps resolve the stuttering issue, it's possible that the Android 13 update itself may be causing the problem. In such cases, you can wait for a subsequent update from Infinix that may address the issue, or you can reach out to Infinix customer support for further assistance.

I hope these suggestions help in resolving the stuttering problem on your Infinix Zero 5G 2023 after updating to Android 13. Let me know if you have any further questions or if there's anything else I can assist you with!

Back