What's new

Closed Android or iOS?

Which is better for you when it comes to smartphones, considering all aspect that a phone needs?

• iOS

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Android

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iknowwhatyoudid

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
I have been thinking it through as I my Huawei P30 Pro and browse the web.
Please share your thoughts on this poll and also your views about their pros and cons.
Is switching to the other side worth it?

If camera is your highest priority, then iPhone might serve you well. But for me, as the IPhone is so pricey and that will depend on the storage variant you choose. Well, iPhone is top notch for its performance, yes that Bionic Ultrasonic chip is quite magical and optimize. Apple controls their own hardware and software, that's why it is optimize for the most part. Unlike the Android, there are tons of Android skins from manufacturers.

But if you will do just "gaming", I think Android phones might get the job done. Most of the Android phone release this year and even last year's, can do "gaming". Some Android phones might not be top notch with regards to camera performance but it will get the job done. On the Android world, if you want the "best" camera performance, you'll need to pay to play the game. Companies like Samsung, Google, Huawei, LG, will give you "best" camera experience.

So yeah, in the end of the day, you just need to think what you'll need in a phone.

Andriod all the way, why? You can unleash your phones true potential than ios. Masyadong limited ang pwede mo gawin unlike andriod. In terms of camera naman madaming cameras sa andriod on par with ios.
Before ios user ako iphone 5,6,7plus , 10 then switched to onepus 7t , oneplus 8 pro. And believe me its a worth it decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back