What's new

Help Android TV not working with VPN?

dummybilly2016

Addict
Established
Naka VPN mobile ko, alnd im using my mobile hotspot for my android TV. and other mobile devices. pero ayaw magopen ng Netflix or YT sa Android TV kapag naka on VPN. Any solution po? Ginawa ko naman yung sa Proxy server kasi sa other device ko gumagana naman. Yung sa android tv ko problem ayaw makanood kahit nakalagay na CONNECTED with internet connection. Nagtry din ako nung nabasa ko dito DNS pero di pa rin gumana. Siguro di ako marunong nung sinasabi nila na dapat MARECONIZED MUNA IP. Di ko alam pano. ilang days na din ako nagsearch ng solutuon bago ako magpost. Sana may makasagot. Salamuch po :)

Hello! I understand that you are experiencing trouble accessing Netflix or YøùTùbé on your Android TV when connected to a VPN through your mobile hotspot. It seems like you have tried adjusting the Proxy server settings and DNS configurations without success.

Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Ensure VPN Compatibility: Confirm that the VPN service you are using supports Android TV. Some VPN providers may not be optimized for Android TV, leading to connectivity issues.

2. Check VPN Settings: Verify that your VPN settings are correctly configured on both your mobile device and Android TV. Make sure that the VPN connection is stable and active.

3. Restart Devices: Sometimes a simple restart can resolve connectivity issues. Try restarting both your mobile device and Android TV to see if that helps.

4. Update Firmware: Ensure that your Android TV's firmware is up to date. Updates often include fixes for connectivity issues and improve overall performance.

5. Reset Network Settings: On your Android TV, navigate to Settings > Network > Network settings reset. This will reset all network settings to default, which might help resolve any configuration issues.

6. Contact VPN Support: If the problem persists, reach out to your VPN provider's support team for assistance. They may have specific recommendations or settings for using the VPN with Android TV.

7. Consider Alternative Connection Methods: If all else fails, you could explore alternative ways to connect your Android TV to the internet, such as using a wired Ethernet connection or a different VPN service.

I hope these suggestions help resolve the issue you are facing. If you continue to experience difficulties, don't hesitate to seek further assistance. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!