What's new

Animation [Anime] Kingdom (GDrive)

Hello guys, I just wanna share with you my favorite anime which is totally underrated.
One of the most epic anime I've ever watch. If there will be request on comment section for the 2nd season, I will upload.
Sorry, pang economy ang resolution (360P). Hope someone could appreciate the story.

1641649452408.png

The story of Kingdom is a fictional adaptation of the Chinese history period known as the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., which ended in 221 BC when You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., king of Qin, succeeded in You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and unifying China.

Several of the characters are based on historical figures. Many times characters will take the names of people in history, and other times they will have completely different names. Oftentimes this is a result of Japanese You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. borrowing from Chinese characters, meaning that some Chinese names have no equivalent characters in You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. For example, Ou Ki's (王騎), the name is a slightly altered version of Wang Yi, 王齮, because the last character of his name, 齮, does not exist in Kanji

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Last edited:
favorite..🥰🥰 ilang beses ko to binasa sa manga. mas prefer ko manga kasi parang 3D ginawa sa anime 😂😂 but still thanks sa upload ts.