What's new

Closed Ano po ba pinka ka magandang anti virus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miracle05

Eternal Poster
Reaction
marami na akong na try n anti virus updated lage pro nakaka pasok prin mga virus tsaka häçker kinuha yung mga important file ko tapos ngpapabayad sila para ibalik nila yung mga files. yung ibang file na iba yung file extension naging .cc file di ko ma open at may ini wan na txt file na sabi ay kailangan kung bayaran yung mga file na .cc yung file extension :(

I suggest BITDEFENDER;

From my experience, any antivirus software plays their own function really well. But sometimes this depends on the user whether he/she will allow a certain file to run and exploit the system.

Advice, beware on suspicious files and websites.

I suggest BITDEFENDER;

From my experience, any antivirus software plays their own function really well. But sometimes this depends on the user whether he/she will allow a certain file to run and exploit the system.

try it later thanks :)

I suggest BITDEFENDER;

You said it right bro. There's not much difference when it comes to AV softwares. They are all not 100% effective, but much safer to have one, than none! You'll encounter a lot of false-positives if you are an avid *****ed software user. I have thousands of virus detection on my archives but none of them have damaged my pc. It takes experience to know when to click, execute or allow a suspicious file or not. But a good common sense will do. Get softwares from a trusted *****er site at the least or learn the art of *****ing he he.They must know where to get and when to use a ρá†ch, ****** or fix, even if AV detects it as dangerous. AVs will warn you in most cases, so its up for the user to get outside info on the app he's using.

For added security, its better to get a total security package, including a well trusted AV, anti-malware, firewall and other utilities that you fully understand how to use. You have to know how to set them accordingly. Malwares are one of the common problems as we surf the net, so protection against these must also be a priority. For this area, Malwarebytes is the recommended software together with your preferred AV. Check av-test.org records on the latest AV tests. It might help you get an idea on which ones are doing well at the latest. Bitdefender Internet Security (to be exact) is one of the consistent brands that is always on the top list

Encrypt your sensitive files and put them in a sandboxed area or outside your device. Do a regular cleanup using other cleaning softwares - adwcleaner, jrt, combofix or the like. Nothing is safe nowadays from a skilled häçker!

For the past few years, as an owner of pc/s online on a 24 hr basis, I only rely on Windows Defender, Windows firewall, adblockers for browsers, the basics, with my custom settings. I use Folder Lock to safeguard my files. I regularly clean my cache, cøøkíés etc. during and after a few hrs of use c/o CCleaner or do it manually. But I do a weekly pc maintenance cleanup. I remove viruses manually if I verified that it is harmful. AVs are just for detection on my part. It just takes time to understand the definitions of these bad files and what they'll do. And this is the hardest part if you're a newbie. So if unsure, better trust your AV or security softwares in this case.

Last edited:
hindi po ba magconflict kapag 2 antivirus?..tsaka based sa experience ko yung malwarebytes naaalis nya mga *****,parang not advisable to sa mga *****ed o.s

babe anu windows mo? ang anti virus ay nka depende yan s ginwa ng user s pc or laptop.

pm me turuan kita.
im a comp tech. haha

Pahingi na lng ng kapersky code mga kats wala aq mahanap na working code ung tut nmn sa pag license q ay nd natutuloy pag run as admin na ung pang reset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back