What's new

Anong story ng display picture nyo ? (avatar picture)

well as you can see, my dp was based on anime' that i watched when im still not busy at work which is code geasse. And I really don't know if this is my first dp and username 'cause i joined this forum way back 2015 pa.

tingin ng nagmamakaawa. haha
Ganito po ba yung nagmamakaawa 🥺..

pikachu-cute.gif

Attachments

I just want to remind beginners and longtime members of the forum. If you do it over and over again, you will also receive a warning that your account can be reached to a Limited Access.

Posting in SMS format, text message, all capital letters, jejemon style posts must be avoided

Refrain from making one word, single, or all smiley posts as they can appear to be spam and are too vague to be sufficient feedback.

Good morning...

Back to the topic na muna paps hahah ito yung istorya ng avatar ko :ROFLMAO:
Stellantis, (Yes itong company na yung logo nila ang avatar ko. 😅) the multi-national conglomeration that formed last year when Fiat Chrysler merged with the French PSA Group, intends for Chrysler to serve as the tip of the spear for You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. The company, which is the fourth-largest automaker in the world, announced a comprehensive plan last year to electrify the lineups at most of its brands, including EV versions of the Dodge Ram 1500 and an electric muscle car, as well as multiple Jeep models.