What's new

Help Any help how to download Udemy videos?

zxion

Enthusiast
I want to find out if anyone can help me download Udemy course videos from my account for offline view.

Yes, I can help you with that! Downloading Udemy videos for offline viewing can be a bit tricky, but there are a few methods you can try:

1. Udemy Mobile App: If you're using the Udemy mobile app on iOS or Android, you can download course videos directly to your device for offline viewing. Simply open the course you want to download, tap on the download icon next to the video, and it will be saved for offline access.

2. Allavsoft: This is a third-party software that allows you to download Udemy videos in bulk. You can download and install Allavsoft on your computer, then copy and paste the course URL into the software. It will detect the videos and allow you to choose the quality and format for downloading.

3. Udeler: Udeler is an open-source software specifically designed for downloading Udemy course videos. It is available for Windows, macOS, and Linux. You can install Udeler on your computer, log in with your Udemy account, and then select the course you want to download. Udeler will download the videos and organize them in a folder on your computer.

4. Online Video Downloader: There are several online video downloader websites that claim to support Udemy videos. Simply search for "Udemy video downloader" in your preferred search engine, and you'll find options like KeepVid, SaveFrom.net, or OnlineVideoConverter. These websites usually require you to copy and paste the course URL and then select the video quality for downloading.

Keep in mind that downloading Udemy course videos is against Udemy's Terms of Service, unless the instructor has explicitly enabled downloading for the course. Always respect the copyright and terms set by the course instructor.

I hope one of these methods helps you download Udemy course videos for offline viewing!

Back