What's new

Closed Are you really a Christian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luh? Hahaha..
Binasa mo ba nang buo yan?!
wahahahah!!
HALATANG HALATA NA DI KA NAGBABASA!!
Sinabi Nya mismo sa ARTICLE NA YAN NA BIBLE IS A HISTORY BOOK!

IKAW ANG DELUSIONAL!
IKAW ANG STUPID!

MAGBABASA KA NALANG DI MO PA MAGAWA..HAHAHAH.. 😂

PINATUNAYAN MO KUNG ANUNG KLASENG UTAK MERON KA.

ALL YOU ATHEIST HATERS ARE JUST PLAIN HATERS..
UNEDUCATED MALAKING PORSYENTO SA INYO.
KAGAYA MO? I SAID IN MY POST NA AYAW KO NG AWAY DIBA? BAT NANDITO KA?

Ikaw? Kamusta Credentials mo? May naabot kanaba? Are you even a tax payer? Huh? May kwenta kanaba sa lipunang kinabibilangan mo? O puro Anime lang laman ng utak mo? Hahah.. 🤣

NAKAKATAWA NA NAGSASAYANG KAYO NG ORAS SA "ISANG BAGAY" NA "DI NYO UMANO" PINANINIWALAAN... NAKAKATAWA.. 😂😂

WALA PA KONG NAKIKILALANG ATHEIST NA SUCCESSFUL SA LARANGAN NYA...
Lahat kayo Insecure. Totoo diba? 😁

And of course you will say, "oh Dawkins is successful!" Well Una di ka si Dawkins. Pangalawa, Ang aga nyang namatay dahil sa kayabangan nya.. LAHAT NG THEIST NA INATAKE NYA NA-OUTLIVE SYA. Ung mga THEIST na kasabayan Nya BUHAY PA! Nakakatawa... At baka magkaganyan ka din... Imagine, MAS MAAGA MONG MAKIKITA KUNG TOTOONG MAY DIYOS. THAT WILL BE THE BIGG3ST PLOT TWIST NG BUHAY MO.. YOU THOUGHT THAT YIUR DEATH WILL BE YOU LAST, THEN YOU WILL WAKE UP SEEING A GOD..... WHICH WILL SHOW YOU HOW ETERNITY REALLY WORKS.

DEATH IS THE START OF ETERNITY.

Ung patron saints nyong mga atheist MALAKING PORSYENTO KINAKAIN NA NG LUPA..... AND I BET THEY ARE NOT HAPPY WHEREVER THEY ARE RIGHT NOW.

Parang ikaw... LAHAT NG POST SA TRADITIONS AND BELIEF NA MULA SA "THEIST" MAY SAGOT KA LAGI... MAY PA "If I may barge sir..."
KSP ka? 😂
lahat binabarge mo? Hahaha.
Naghahanap ka ng away? 😂

iiyak mo nalang yan.. snowflakes ka nmn eh.
oh, you replied.
Yet, Instead of providing MORE evidence to support your claim that the bible is a 'HISTORY BOOK'. you resort to Ad Hominem.

i have points to clarify with you.
1. what i seek is a healthy debate, informative arguments. not with your CHILDISH thing.
2. Look who is talking about HATE and WISHING someone to DIE immediately. that is so called follower of Jesus?
3. Richard Dawkins is still ALIVE and still kicking theist asses. (and yes he may not outlived his opponents, btw he is already 78 yrs old, do the math).
4. what is SUCCESSFUL to you? how do you gauge success? is success to you the one that JUST COLLECTS money from ordinary people like your church leaders do? (and not paying taxes?).
5. 'Patron Saints of Atheist'? where did you even get that? are you just throwing words BLINDLY?

back to the topic, let me attached some screenshots too.
biblebasic.PNG

Attachments

oh, you replied.
Yet, Instead of providing MORE evidence to support your claim that the bible is a 'HISTORY BOOK'. you resort to Ad Hominem.

1. what i seek is a healthy debate, informative arguments. not with your CHILDISH thing.
2. Look who is talking about HATE and WISHING someone to DIE immediately. that is so called follower of Jesus?
3. Richard Dawkins is still ALIVE and still kicking theist asses. (and yes he may not outlived his opponents, btw he is already 78 yrs old, do the math).
4. what is SUCCESSFUL to you? how do you gauge success? is success to you the one that JUST COLLECTS money from ordinary people like your church leaders do? (and not paying taxes?).
5. 'Patron Saints of Atheist'? where did you even get that? are you just throwing words BLINDLY?

View attachment 670911
Buti pinalo mo yung isa na yun. Matagal nang hibang sa paniniwalang kamote yun. Nasobrahan yata ng shroom. Di ko na babanggitin yung name.

oh, you replied.

View attachment 670911
AY ano Yan? Another article na di mo nnmn binasa? Hahaha. 😂
Ad hominem? Di ba ikaw ang unang tumawag sakin ng "stupid"?. Do you even know what that means?....... I guess not. 😂

ANYWAYS..
WALA KA SENSE KAUSAP...KASI PURO KA LANG YABANG EH WALA NMN CONTENT...
MAGHANAP KA NG KAUSAP MO....
MAGHANAP KA NG BAGONG " IBABARGE MO"...🤣

K.S.P.😭

(IGNORED)

AY ano Yan? Another article na di mo nnmn binasa? Hahaha. 😂
Ad hominem? Di ba ikaw ang unang tumawag sakin ng "stupid"?. Do you even know what that means?....... I guess not. 😂

ANYWAYS..
WALA KA SENSE KAUSAP...KASI PURO KA LANG YABANG EH WALA NMN CONTENT...
MAGHANAP KA NG KAUSAP MO....
MAGHANAP KA NG BAGONG " IBABARGE MO"...🤣

K.S.P.😭

(IGNORED)
I'm so sorry, did i BUT.T hurt you so much?
BTW. Mam, what i said is, your idea of 'Bible is a History Book' is STUPIDITY and not YOU as a person. i hope you know the difference.

THIS IS ONLY FOR THEIST MOST SPECIFICALLY FOR "CHRISTIANS". RESPECT.

Hi.

First I just want to say that this is somewhat a rant. Why? Please read it all. Please hear me out first. And I am not affiliated with any "religion" or "sekt" or "cult".

Okay.

So, basically I'm having some convo with people from this site ranging from theist to atheist. Those convos sometimes go for chill to debate to heated debate to VERY VERY HEATED DEBATE and in most cases I will just ignore them.

I get why some "atheist" don't understand the gospel. They are clueless. They are faithless and I get that. But for a "Christian" not to know it? I mean, COME ON?!! REAAAAAAALLLLYYY??!!

In most threads that I had a "debate" with a self proclaimed "Christians" what I don't understand ARE THESE:

1. You are calling yourselves Christian YET YOU DONT OWN A BIBLE...neither a Bible App.
2. You are calling yourselves Christian YET A VERY FEW OF YOU READ THE WHOLE BIBLE... The whole 66 books.
3.You are calling yourself a Christian YET YOU ARE SAYING THAT JESUS ABOLISHED THE COMMANDMENTS.

REEEEEEEAAAAAALLLLLLYYYYY???

Ilang beses nako nakipag-usap. Ilang beses nako nagsalita. Ilang beses ko pa uulitin? WALANG NILABAG NA BATAS SI KRISTO. Sinabi Nya yan sa Bible. Sinabi Yan nila Paul, ni Peter, ni John, ng Mga apostol Nya. Sinabi Yan Ng mga Propeta. WALA SYANG NILABAG NI ISA. LAHAT TINUPAD HANGGANG MAMATAY SYA SA EDAD NA 33.

LET ME EDUCATE YOU "CHRISTIANS".

1. Ang isang "work" ni Christ para mailigtas KA ay MAGING ISANG SACRIFICE .
2. Para maging "worthy sacrifice" SYA ay kailangan WALA SYANG KASALANAN.
3. Kung may susuwayin Sya, KAHIT ISA LANG, ay magiging makasalanan Sya dahil sa LAW it is ALL OR NOTHING. MAGKAMALI KA KAHIT SA ISANG PINAKAMALIIT AY MAGKAKAMALI KA SA LAHAT.
4. Now, use your brain (kung working ba yang comprehension mo). Kung si Kristo sinuway ung Sabbath, worthy ba Sya bilang Messiah? Ikaw na sumagot.

Alam ko naman kung bakit ayaw nyo sundin. I get it. May trabaho kayo sa Sabado. May lakad kayo ng barkada mo. May date kayo sa Sogo ng jowa mo. Fine! Di ko nmn ipipilit na sundin nyo. Pero konting respeto naman. Ilang beses ko nang sinabi to. HUWAG NYONG PAGMUKHAING NAGSINUNGALING UNG DIYOS KO!

Alam kong you hate reading the gospel. Alam kong ilang taon kana sa "church" mo pero ni isang libro sa 66 na book ng bible eh Hindi mo matapos. Walang pumipilit sayo. Mas gusto mo pakinggan ung pastor mo, okay! Pero mahiya ka naman.

Kung ayaw mong sundin, OKAY! Just dont impose your I'll mannered pride against the gospel.

HUWAG MONG IPAGKALAT NA TAMA KA DAHIL HINDI KA SUMUSUNOD TAPOS SASABIHIN MO PANG INUTUSAN KA NI KRISTO NA GAWIN YUN.

ANG SARAP MO PO SAKTAN. REAL TALK. 😀

ANG ORIGIN NG COMMANDMENTS AY GANITO:

1. ORIGINAL - (1) Love your God with all your might; (2) Love your neighbor as you love yourself.

2. HINATI SA 10 - (1)You shall have no other gods before Me(God).
(2)"You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth. You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me. "You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth. You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing lovingkindness to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.
(3)"You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not leave him unpunished who takes His name in vain.
(4)"Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is a sabbath of the Lord your God; in it you shall not do any work, you or your son or your daughter, your male or your female servant or your cattle or your sojourner who stays with you. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day; therefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day and made it holy.
(5)"Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be prolonged in the land which the Lord your God gives you.
(6)"You shall not murder.
(7)"You shall not commit adultery.
(8)"You shall not s†éál.
(9)"You shall not be@r false witness against your neighbor.
(10)"You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife or his male servant or his female servant or his ox or his donkey or anything that belongs to your neighbor."

3. Tapos hinati ulit at naging 613(Hindi ko na iisa-isahin).

Nakita mo ung pattern? Habang padami ng padami pabigat ng pabigat. At kaya dumami kasi mahirap turuan ung mga ISRAELITA noon. Kaya lalong ginawang "specific" ung dating 2 utos lang.

UNG FIRST 4 NG COMMANDMENTS = LOVE YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT
UNG NEXT 6 NG COMMANDMENTS AY =
LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOU LOVE YOURSELF.

Common sense nalang. NASA PANG 4 UNG SABBATH. KUNG HINDI IMPORTANTE YAN EH BAKET MAS MATAAS SA HUWAG PUMATAY? SA HUWAG MAGNAKAW? SA HUWAG MANGALUNYA? AT HIGIT NA MAHALAGA KESA SA DI PAGKAIN NG DUGO NA WALA SA 10 COMMANDMENTS??

Kung di mo Kaya sundin, please lang... Wag mo nalang ituro sa iba na huwag din sila sumunod.

And will you stop saying that "as a Christian we are not under the law cause we have a new law with Christ." HALATANG HALATANG DI KA NAGBABASA NG BIBLE. WALANG BINAGO SI CHRIST SA COMMANDMENTS DAHIL KAHIT MGA APOSTLE AT EARLY CHRISTIAN SINUSUNOD UNG 613 LAWS.

The Gospel will NEVER contradict itself.

ANG BIBLIYA AY BINABASA NG BUO BAGO KA MAGCONCLUDE. KAYA MADAMING MISQUOTED NA BIBLE VERSES AY DAHIL SA MGA SUNDAY CHRISTIANS NA CHERRY PICKER NA NAMIMILI LANG KUNG ANUNG GUSTO NILA TAPOS IDEDENY UNG IBA.

And if your false idea of jesus is telling you not to follow the law, then maybe you need to reexamine yourself and ask "am I saved"? For MY LORD JESUS SAID "If you love me, Keep my Commandments." John 14:15

Take this in any form of criticism you want, I don't care. BUT AS FOR ME, I WILL RESPECT MY GOD AND HIS LAWS.

God bless.
Kuya eto po ah kung wala ka talaga sa book of life kahit anong pilit mo sa tao hinding hindi nya tatanggapin si Kristo

At hindi lahat ng tao ay perpekto para magawa lahat ng requirements ng laws.

Kaya pinako si Kristo sa Krus dahik alam niya na walang tao ang banal at tuwid kaya inalay nya ang sarili nya para sa ating lahat

Ang church po ay hindi lugar yun yung nag sasama kayo gamit ang pangalan ni Jesus kaya kahit di ka man pumunta sa simbahan basta mag gospel kayo sa bahay at mag worship okay lang.

Di po kita kinicritisize eto lang po yung pagkakaunawa naming mga christians sa gospels

Kuya eto po ah kung wala ka talaga sa book of life kahit anong pilit mo sa tao hinding hindi nya tatanggapin si Kristo

At hindi lahat ng tao ay perpekto para magawa lahat ng requirements ng laws.

Kaya pinako si Kristo sa Krus dahik alam niya na walang tao ang banal at tuwid kaya inalay nya ang sarili nya para sa ating lahat

Ang church po ay hindi lugar yun yung nag sasama kayo gamit ang pangalan ni Jesus kaya kahit di ka man pumunta sa simbahan basta mag gospel kayo sa bahay at mag worship okay lang.

Di po kita kinicritisize eto lang po yung pagkakaunawa naming mga christians sa gospels
Oh? Kelan pa nagkaroon ng "Christian gospel"? Eh ISA lang nmn ang gospel?

Most people din na wala sa book of Life eh palasimba every sunday at binabago ang commandments. 🤗

Why God limit the commandments into just ten (10).
why not eleven (11).
like adding 'You shall not rape'
kasi hindi bawal mang rape dati. tulad ni maria, victims lang po siya ng rape, meron talagang ama si jesus at hindi ung asawa ni maria kundi isang war lord pero dahil bawal noon na malaman ng mga tao na siya ang ama ng dinadala ni maria, ginawan nlng ng kwento2. imposible mabuo ang bata na walang ***** cell mula sa lalaki at kung meron man malamang wala siyang gender like male or female dahil magkakaroon lng ng gender ang isang tao kung ang chromosomes nito ay galing sa male and female.

kasi hindi bawal mang rape dati. tulad ni maria, victims lang po siya ng rape, meron talagang ama si jesus at hindi ung asawa ni maria kundi isang war lord pero dahil bawal noon na malaman ng mga tao na siya ang ama ng dinadala ni maria, ginawan nlng ng kwento2. imposible mabuo ang bata na walang ***** cell mula sa lalaki at kung meron man malamang wala siyang gender like male or female dahil magkakaroon lng ng gender ang isang tao kung ang chromosomes nito ay galing sa male and female.
mukhang ikaw ang gumawa ng kwento 😁 😂

"Hindi bawal ang rape dati."

Pffft.. Hahahaha.
Pwede ka magComedian. 😂

Tsaka 21 lang ang Chromosome ni Jesus as per Scientist na nagCheck ng DNA Nya. Do the Math.

It's funny how humans can easily find faults,errors or mistakes specially to others where in fact they themselves aren't perfect.
Just a thought..
If no human has the audacity to give correction (because everyone is at fault and no one should be correcting someone, according to you) then this HUMANITY is really bound to it DESTRUCTION.

Just a thought.

Sa mga Christians, di ba sinasabi sa mga scriptures na sa bagong langit at bagong daigdig di na kailangan ng Araw at Buwan sapagkat ang liwanag na ng diyos at ng kordero ang tatanglaw sa kanila magpakailanman, kung gayon nga paano nila ipangingilin ang Araw ng Sabbath dun tuwing Sabado, kung walang konsepto ng kalendaryo na iiral duon pagkat wala na ngang araw at gabi duon, paano mabibilang ang araw upang matukoy ang Sabbath at sanlinggo?

Gayundin naman sa panahon natin ngayon 2k years after Christ's death, given na makailang ulit ng binago, binawasan at dinagdagan ng araw ang ating kalendaryo from Julian to Gregorian, how sure are we na maipapangilin natin ang tamang ikapitong araw ng diyos in cyclical order kung mismong propesiya na nagsabi na the little horn indeed has changed the times and the laws nga, the fact that we are not using Jewish calendars for ecclesiastical sabbath. Paano tayong nakakasiguro Sabado nga ngayon ang October 12, 2019, at accurately numbered 7th day of cyclical Sabbathical day of the week of our Lord nga kahapon? Hmmm...

Isa lang masasabi ko, as Jesus the Messiah once said, He is the Lord of Sabbath, malinaw na Siya ang mismong katuparan ng Araw ng Sabbath kaya nga Siya na mismo nagsabi,

Matthew 11:28-12:1
“Come to me, all of you who are weary and loaded down with burdens, and I will give you rest. Place my yoke on you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart,

and you will find rest(sabbath) for your souls.

Jer 6:16; Zech 9:9; John 13:15; Phil 2:5, 7-8; 1Pet 2:21; 1John 2:6

For my yoke is pleasant, and my burden is light.”1John 5:3

Jesus Is Lord of the Sabbath Mark 2:23-28;

Of course, ang mga Jews according to traditions and as per Jewish calendar as of this days ay patuloy pa rin sa pangingilin ng Sabbath tuwing 7th days of their weeks yan ay dahil ayon sa kanila hindi pa raw dumarating (bumababa) ang Messiah nila which is si Kristo nga, which according sa prophecy gagawin nila lahat ng laws na bigay ni Moises and they will endure it until the end, up until sa second coming of Christ nga...

Kaya sinasabi sa hula ni Hesus, mauuna pa ang ilan sa mga Hentil at dayuhan sa mga makakakilala sa Kanya kaysa sa mga tunay na Hudyo at kababayan Niya.

🙄 so true...

Sa mga Christians, di ba sinasabi sa mga scriptures na sa bagong langit at bagong daigdig di na kailangan ng Araw at Buwan sapagkat ang liwanag na ng diyos at ng kordero ang tatanglaw sa kanila magpakailanman, kung gayon nga paano nila ipangingilin ang Araw ng Sabbath dun tuwing Sabado, kung walang konsepto ng kalendaryo na iiral duon pagkat wala na ngang araw at gabi duon, paano mabibilang ang araw upang matukoy ang Sabbath at sanlinggo?

Gayundin naman sa panahon natin ngayon 2k years after Christ's death, given na makailang ulit ng binago, binawasan at dinagdagan ng araw ang ating kalendaryo from Julian to Gregorian, how sure are we na maipapangilin natin ang tamang ikapitong araw ng diyos in cyclical order kung mismong propesiya na nagsabi na the little horn indeed has changed the times and the laws nga, the fact that we are not using Jewish calendars for ecclesiastical sabbath. Paano tayong nakakasiguro Sabado nga ngayon ang October 12, 2019, at accurately numbered 7th day of cyclical Sabbathical day of the week of our Lord nga kahapon? Hmmm...

Isa lang masasabi ko, as Jesus the Messiah once said, He is the Lord of Sabbath, malinaw na Siya ang mismong katuparan ng Araw ng Sabbath kaya nga Siya na mismo nagsabi,

Matthew 11:28-12:1
“Come to me, all of you who are weary and loaded down with burdens, and I will give you rest. Place my yoke on you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart,

and you will find rest(sabbath) for your souls.

Jer 6:16; Zech 9:9; John 13:15; Phil 2:5, 7-8; 1Pet 2:21; 1John 2:6

For my yoke is pleasant, and my burden is light.”1John 5:3

Jesus Is Lord of the Sabbath Mark 2:23-28;

Of course, ang mga Jews according to traditions and as per Jewish calendar as of this days ay patuloy pa rin sa pangingilin ng Sabbath tuwing 7th days of their weeks yan ay dahil ayon sa kanila hindi pa raw dumarating (bumababa) ang Messiah nila which is si Kristo nga, which according sa prophecy gagawin nila lahat ng laws na bigay ni Moises and they will endure it until the end, up until sa second coming of Christ nga...

Kaya sinasabi sa hula ni Hesus, mauuna pa ang ilan sa mga Hentil at dayuhan sa mga makakakilala sa Kanya kaysa sa mga tunay na Hudyo at kababayan Niya.

🙄 so true...

Actually, we can be positive that our seventh day is the same day Jesus observed when He was here on Earth—the day He kept every week as the Sabbath. (See You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..) The days of the week have never been confused. Here’s why some people ask this question …
Before 1582, the world went by the Julian calendar, named for the Roman Emperor Julius Caesar, who implemented it in 46 BC. The Julian calendar had calculated that it takes the earth 365-¼ days to orbit the sun. However, it actually takes about eleven minutes less than that. Those eleven minutes accumulated each year until, by 1582, the calendar was 10 days out of harmony with the solar system.
On October 4, 1582, Pope Gregory XIII issued a papal bull proposing a new calendar—the one we go by today—called the Gregorian calendar. As countries switched to the Gregorian calendar, they would “lose” a number of days, bringing their calendar into closer alignment with the solar system. The longer a country waited to switch, the more days would be dropped. Most European countries switched right away, and they lost 10 days. For instance, Thursday, October 4, 1582, was followed by Friday, October 15, 1582—not October 5. (The United States switched in 1752, making 11 days disappear. Turkey was the last country to switch, making the jump in 1927, and it lost 13 days.)
Yet no matter how many days a country lost by switching to the Gregorian calendar, the weekly cycle was not affected at all. Friday still followed Thursday, and Saturday still followed Friday. The same seventh day remained.
And because the weekly cycle is completely independent of the lunar and solar systems, we can be positive that when we rest and worship in observing the Saturday, it is the same seventh day on which the Creator rested, and on which Adam and Eve, the Israelites in the wilderness, Jesus, and the apostles, rested and worshiped.

The Devil tried to kill all new born male baby when Jesus was born thru this emperor.He failed. He tried to keep the bible eclusively to roman catholics only. He failed. He tried to stop the news of resurrection of Jesus. He failed. Sa tampering na 7day cycle he will fail to. Because the 7day creation signature seal of God can be found on the Seventh day. He tried to removed it. Guess what he failed again.
During 1900s seventh day adventist was born. Before us meron na rin 7th day baptist.

Di ko ma gets tlga 9 out of 10 commandmentd sangayon naman lahat ng protestants. Bakit pag datinh sa Sabbath pilit natin hinihiwalay sarili natin na para lang daw sa Hudyo yun?.
When God blessed and santified the 7th day befote the fall of Adam. He made it for all mankind. Hindi para sa isang group ng people only.
And guess what sa new heaven and new earth 7th day will still be sanctified.

Isaiah 66:22-23 King James Version (KJV)
22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain.
23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.

Last edited:
Actually, we can be positive that our seventh day is the same day Jesus observed when He was here on Earth—the day He kept every week as the Sabbath. (See You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..) The days of the week have never been confused. Here’s why some people ask this question …
Before 1582, the world went by the Julian calendar, named for the Roman Emperor Julius Caesar, who implemented it in 46 BC. The Julian calendar had calculated that it takes the earth 365-¼ days to orbit the sun. However, it actually takes about eleven minutes less than that. Those eleven minutes accumulated each year until, by 1582, the calendar was 10 days out of harmony with the solar system.
On October 4, 1582, Pope Gregory XIII issued a papal bull proposing a new calendar—the one we go by today—called the Gregorian calendar. As countries switched to the Gregorian calendar, they would “lose” a number of days, bringing their calendar into closer alignment with the solar system. The longer a country waited to switch, the more days would be dropped. Most European countries switched right away, and they lost 10 days. For instance, Thursday, October 4, 1582, was followed by Friday, October 15, 1582—not October 5. (The United States switched in 1752, making 11 days disappear. Turkey was the last country to switch, making the jump in 1927, and it lost 13 days.)
Yet no matter how many days a country lost by switching to the Gregorian calendar, the weekly cycle was not affected at all. Friday still followed Thursday, and Saturday still followed Friday. The same seventh day remained.
And because the weekly cycle is completely independent of the lunar and solar systems, we can be positive that when we rest and worship in observing the Saturday, it is the same seventh day on which the Creator rested, and on which Adam and Eve, the Israelites in the wilderness, Jesus, and the apostles, rested and worshiped.

The Devil tried to kill all new born male baby when Jesus was born thru this emperor.He failed. He tried to keep the bible eclusively to roman catholics only. He failed. He tried to stop the news of resurrection of Jesus. He failed. Sa tampering na 7day cycle he will fail to. Because the 7day creation signature seal of God can be found on the Seventh day. He tried to removed it. Guess what he failed again.
During 1900s seventh day adventist was born. Before us meron na rin 7th day baptist.

Di ko ma gets tlga 9 out of 10 commandmentd sangayon naman lahat ng protestants. Bakit pag datinh sa Sabbath pilit natin hinihiwalay sarili natin na para lang daw sa Hudyo yun?.
When God blessed and santified the 7th day befote the fall of Adam. He made it for all mankind. Hindi para sa isang group ng people only.
And guess what sa new heaven and new earth 7th day will still be sanctified.

Isaiah 66:22-23 King James Version (KJV)
22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain.
23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.
Still, using Gregorian calendar is inappropriate for determining Sabbathical days, Sabbathical weeks and Sabbathical years, hindi naman inaalis sa inyo yang icommemorate ang sabbath practices nyo but it should be done in proper context, you should have opted using and keeping Jewish traditions and timeline (ie lunar calendars) for keeping your religious observance and traditions. Sabbathical cycle of days, months and years has a difference when determined from lunar to solar cycle periods. Hindi magtatama yan lalo't habang tumatagal at libong mga taon ang lumipas at lilipas pa mas lumalaki ang discrepancies sa dating.

And ako personally naniniwala ako, keeping sabbath and Jewish traditions is necessary only and only if the Messiah is not yet, but the fact that the He already came and fulfilled the laws, lumalabas na ang ginawa nya pala, all of his work of salvation while on earth is in vain, dahil balik naman pala kayo sa carnal sabbath, tsk tsk, isn't that denying JesusChrist's validity? Are we to wait for another messiah like what the Jews are doing, ignoring Christ, and still keeping carnal and not spiritual sabbaths?

Last edited:
Mahirap kasi tanggapin para sa kanila na si Kristo na ang sabbath ng mga mga Kristyano,ang sabbath ng kapahingahan ng ating mga kaluluwa ang liwanag sa biblia na mas lalong may kaluwalhatian ang pangangasiwang pang-espirituwal kaysa pang-laman na pinangasiwaan ni moises

2 cor.3:7 Nguni't kung ang pangangasiwa ng kamatayan, na nasusulat, at nauukit sa mga bato, ay nangyaring may kaluwalhatian, ano pa't ang mga anak ni Israel ay hindi makatitig sa mukha ni Moises, dahil sa kaluwalhatian ng kaniyang mukha; na ang kaluwalhatiang ito'y lumilipas:

2 cor. 3:8 Paanong hindi lalong magkakaroon ng kaluwalhatian ang pangangasiwa ng espiritu?

Kay Kristo hindi lang sabado ang sabbath kundi araw-araw... mga araw na magpapahinga tayo sa lahat ng gawang masama at pasanin ang kanyang pamatok.

Mat.11:28 Magsiparito sa akin, kayong lahat na nangapapagal at nangabibigatang lubha, at kayo'y aking papagpapahingahin.

Mat.11:29 Pasanin ninyo ang aking pamatok, at magaral kayo sa akin; sapagka't ako'y maamo at mapagpakumbabang puso: at masusumpungan ninyo ang kapahingahan ng inyong mga kaluluwa.

Mat.11:30 Sapagka't malambot ang aking pamatok, at magaan ang aking pasan.

Still, using Gregorian calendar is inappropriate for determining Sabbathical days, Sabbathical weeks and Sabbathical years, hindi naman inaalis sa inyo yang icommemorate ang sabbath practices nyo but it should be done in proper context, you should have opted using and keeping Jewish traditions and timeline (ie lunar calendars) for keeping your religious observance and traditions. Sabbathical cycle of days, months and years has a difference when determined from lunar to solar cycle periods. Hindi magtatama yan lalo't habang tumatagal at libong mga taon ang lumipas at lilipas pa mas lumalaki ang discrepancies sa dating.

And ako personally naniniwala ako, keeping sabbath and Jewish traditions is necessary only and only if the Messiah is not yet, but the fact that the He already came and fulfilled the laws, lumalabas na ang ginawa nya pala, all of his work of salvation while on earth is in vain, dahil balik naman pala kayo sa carnal sabbath, tsk tsk, isn't that denying JesusChrist's validity? Are we to wait for another messiah like what the Jews are doing, ignoring Christ, and still keeping carnal and not spiritual sabbaths?

I believed time wouldnt be altered because diba lalo na ngaun modern technology. Days is based location of moon or tilt of earth or location pag months. Nabawasan 10 days sa history before pero yun weekly cycle hindi nabawasan.
Ako personally i kept the Sabbath because it was blessed and santlctified by God during the days of creation wala pang hudyo nun. And no biblical evidence na na change na sabbath tp sunday.
Salvation thru Jesus only is done already. Pero diba meron pang judgement day. We contantly need to ask for forgiveness of sins in order to be saved. Past sins natin forgiven na. Pero future unrepented sins natin will not be forgiven kasi diba meron pang judgement day. Kaya sa bible my mga nakasulat to endure or remain faithfull.
The laws especially the 10 commandments.are safety factor for us. Example speed limit 100 pero ikaw 120 so yun delikado satin kasi if we sin we are removing ourselves from the proction power of God and might fall under the power of the devil. If we repent we will be back to Gods grace again. Repenting is confessing and turning back from it. Because if we just confess without the change. Pag na hit mo na probation mo. Baka ma hardened na heart mo like what happed to Pharoah sa egypt. And my verse na God will send a strong delusion to believe a lie.
The time factor of God cannot be altered by anyone. From the coming of Jesus to his death. It exactly fell on the prophecies of the prophetd in the old testament.
Tama ka sa heaven Jesus is the light na di na kailangan Sun. Pero i think wala specific verse sa bible na wala ng full day 24 hour period. Kasi diba sa book of Revelation sinabi 1000 years tayo sa langit. And sa days of creation lahat ng fall lahat naging sinfull pati etong Earth nawala perfection. Pero shempre the time factor will remain Holy. Yun ang di kaya galawin ni satanas. Kaya sa old covenant binigay niya sa hudyo tapos shempre sa new covenant sa hearts ng lahat ng tao sabado ay Holy pa rin.

Our names are being written na in the book of life preliminary judgement is happening patunay yan sa.
He said to me, it will take 2300 evenings and mornings;then the sanctuary will be reconsecrated. Daniel 8:14
If we remain faithfull.. sabi sa bibla not everyone who calls me Lord i know them.

Whoever says, i know him, but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person 1john 2:4

Sagot ko dun sa bakit sa ibanh practices na lunar Sabbaths and other religiuos festivitirs or holidays. Kasi galing yun sa mga Hudyo it Glorified them more than God. Na misinterpret nila lahat written naman sa torah nila coming of Messiah pero nabubulag sila. Pero yun 7day Declared Holy Sabbath will always glorify God and not the traditions of men. Kasi yun yung declared day nila wala pa hudyo nun. At sinabi rin sa new heaven and new earth. All flesh will bow down to worship. Magtitipon tipon.

Time is coming fast. Sunday Law will come soon in order to Save the earth and global warming.

Pero God promised a new Earth hindi niya sinabi na i restore ang Earth na eto na puno ng kasalanan.

Lahat ng interpretations sa taas came from my wisdom.it didnt came from the church which i belong in. So persecute me. Not my religion if tingin niyo my mali akong sinabi

Time has already been altered as what prophecy has said, the little horn (the Vatican) has succeeded in changing the times and the laws na nga at lahat ng bansa nga ay nag abide dyan by using Gregorian time maging ang Jewish calendar ngayon ay inalter, dinadagdagan-binabawasan ng araw to fit the lunisolar system at para magkasuwato ang Saturday at Shabat dates both sa Jewish and Roman calendars, that is how they profane the day of the Lord, tingnan mo kung pano nagsisunuran buong mundo sa power of the papal bull noon na baguhin ang panahon maging ang mga batas panrelihiyon.

And speaking of 2300 mornings and evenings, i wouldn't say it's all about sabbath observances, ang sinasabi dyan kungdi ako nagkakamali ay ang daily sacrifices at paghahandog ng mga Hudyo kung saan nagtagumpay na naman ang 'diyablo' sa pagpapatigil nito mula nga ng mawasak ang Herusalem at ang banal na templo ng diyos sa lupa noon pang ca. 70 AD at ang natira na lamang ay ang wailing western walls nito sa temple mount.

I believed time wouldnt be altered because diba lalo na ngaun modern technology. Days is based location of moon or tilt of earth or location pag months. Nabawasan 10 days sa history before pero yun weekly cycle hindi nabawasan.
Ako personally i kept the Sabbath because it was blessed and santlctified by God during the days of creation wala pang hudyo nun. And no biblical evidence na na change na sabbath tp sunday.
Salvation thru Jesus only is done already. Pero diba meron pang judgement day. We contantly need to ask for forgiveness of sins in order to be saved. Past sins natin forgiven na. Pero future unrepented sins natin will not be forgiven kasi diba meron pang judgement day. Kaya sa bible my mga nakasulat to endure or remain faithfull.
The laws especially the 10 commandments.are safety factor for us. Example speed limit 100 pero ikaw 120 so yun delikado satin kasi if we sin we are removing ourselves from the proction power of God and might fall under the power of the devil. If we repent we will be back to Gods grace again. Repenting is confessing and turning back from it. Because if we just confess without the change. Pag na hit mo na probation mo. Baka ma hardened na heart mo like what happed to Pharoah sa egypt. And my verse na God will send a strong delusion to believe a lie.
The time factor of God cannot be altered by anyone. From the coming of Jesus to his death. It exactly fell on the prophecies of the prophetd in the old testament.
Tama ka sa heaven Jesus is the light na di na kailangan Sun. Pero i think wala specific verse sa bible na wala ng full day 24 hour period. Kasi diba sa book of Revelation sinabi 1000 years tayo sa langit. And sa days of creation lahat ng fall lahat naging sinfull pati etong Earth nawala perfection. Pero shempre the time factor will remain Holy. Yun ang di kaya galawin ni satanas. Kaya sa old covenant binigay niya sa hudyo tapos shempre sa new covenant sa hearts ng lahat ng tao sabado ay Holy pa rin.

Our names are being written na in the book of life preliminary judgement is happening patunay yan sa.
He said to me, it will take 2300 evenings and mornings;then the sanctuary will be reconsecrated. Daniel 8:14
If we remain faithfull.. sabi sa bibla not everyone who calls me Lord i know them.

Whoever says, i know him, but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person 1john 2:4

Sagot ko dun sa bakit sa ibanh practices na lunar Sabbaths and other religiuos festivitirs or holidays. Kasi galing yun sa mga Hudyo it Glorified them more than God. Na misinterpret nila lahat written naman sa torah nila coming of Messiah pero nabubulag sila. Pero yun 7day Declared Holy Sabbath will always glorify God and not the traditions of men. Kasi yun yung declared day nila wala pa hudyo nun. At sinabi rin sa new heaven and new earth. All flesh will bow down to worship. Magtitipon tipon.

Time is coming fast. Sunday Law will come soon in order to Save the earth and global warming.

Pero God promised a new Earth hindi niya sinabi na i restore ang Earth na eto na puno ng kasalanan.

Lahat ng interpretations sa taas came from my wisdom.it didnt came from the church which i belong in. So persecute me. Not my religion if tingin niyo my mali akong sinabi
Do note that the 1000 year reigns of Jesus Christ is indeed in heaven (sa umiiral na heaven ngayon yan) and His footstool is still the existing(old) Earth nga hindi yan doon sa new heaven and new earth po, off course sa timeline natin we expect na 24hour a day yang 1k years na yan, unlike dun sa new heaven and new earth kung saan glorified na lahat, hindi na iiral ang araw at gabi hourly system duon dahil infinite at walang konsepto or ibang konsepto ng time ang umiiral duon unlike sa earthly time na nakarely sa Sun at sa liwanag maging ng buwan, now tell me may Sun and Moon din ba sa new heaven and earth na lilikhain? Malinaw ang sagot dyan, wala.

Status
Not open for further replies.