What's new

Trivia Atheists, can you explain (without sarcasm or anger) why you don't believe in God?

i agree that science has no explanation on these topics as of the moment just like the god topic but claiming that science can never cover these topics is a very wrong idea, this is why i'm practicing a person without morality, ethics and humanity until science will be able to explain them, as for now i only perform the humanity, ethics and morality that is required by laws of the land to not get killed, just minimum (minimalist ika nga)
There is really something to credit about "not believing anything" . But let me remind you that "laws of the land" are also built by beliefs... it is subject to change.

So it is important to still have beliefs to make sense of anything. This is the massage I gave a few months ago on my thread : What is a Cult?

And like what i said on the post:
3. Do not be idle for too long. You mind is like a sponge, it will fill up with unwanted ideas. Choose your cult as soon as you can. But wisely.

Epicurean Paradox , Search niyo or check niyo attached SS ko, bali most religions na yan na dedebunk niya belief about god being omnipotent, omnipresent, all knowing and being pure good

Screenshot_20230114-034345_TikTok.png

Attachments

Oo nga no parang sinabe kong ganun indirectly haha sorry.
Opinion ko lang naman yan lodz may iba iba tayong pananaw.
kasi boss kaya siya tinawag na common sense dahil it is a sense which is common to all, should give a common answer to questions, so meron talaga lahat common sense but you just decided to claim your answer to come from common sense, rejecting the possibility that we can also claim that our choice is common sense too

kasi boss kaya siya tinawag na common sense dahil it is a sense which is common to all, should give a common answer to questions, so meron talaga lahat common sense but you just decided to claim your answer to come from common sense, rejecting the possibility that we can also claim that our choice is common sense too
Kahit sa common sense ata iba pag kakaintindi natin 🤣
Matalino yarn?
Nagsorry na ko kung natamaan ka opinion ko lang yan wag ka ng magalit uWu 😂

cause walang evidence na exist ang God. I think tayong mga tao mga God na tayo sa sasarili naten. Mga scientist nga ngayon na reach na nila susi sa reverse aging and nasa 21 century palang tayo.

Pit Señor !

These guys really think that what matters the most is what the believe, hoy ket pa ipangalandakan nyung 100 na dyos pinaniniwalaan nyu tas asal demonyo kayo wala parin ket atheist ka tas asal mabuting tao dinaig mopa mga santong kabayo 😂😁

Last edited:
i dont care about religion or your religions i only believe that there is God above all and no one can change my mind.

that's the meaning of what you said "no one can change you" and your reaction suggests na di mo pala alam pinagsasabi mo
lol trying hard by saying i know nothing about what i said?

you said: even God cant change my mind?
me: what do u mean by that?
it solely implies, what kind of question is that?
Would God do its thing to supress me into thinking that there is no God above me?

definitely, no.

What convinced you na maniwala sa god mo?? And can u define or describe ung god na pinapaniwalaan mo aside from it being above all?
i dont need to explain my side to the people like you. i dont want to start an argument that is why i say that “no one can change my mind” by understanding it, it simply means i have no time to prove myself to you or to others. i know in my heart and my soul that there is a God above me and help me with all of my suffering and my very decision in life. my faith in God’s existence is always there.

Last edited:
cause walang evidence na exist ang God. I think tayong mga tao mga God na tayo sa sasarili naten. Mga scientist nga ngayon na reach na nila susi sa reverse aging and nasa 21 century palang tayo.
Here is an example of science turning into religion. When people start believing science in blind faith.

i dont need to explain my side to the people like you. i dont want to start an argument that is why i say that “no one can change my mind” by understanding it, it simply means i have no time to prove myself to you or to others. i know in my heart and my soul that there is a God above me and help me with all of my suffering and my very decision in life. my faith in God’s existence is always there.
And this is why religions are dogma. It taught you "what" to think rather than "How"..

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
Mnicasan

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back