Help Bluetooth for pc

thisishard

Eternal Poster
Established
Hi. I bought this in shopee.
For my pc na windows 7.
Pero nun sinaksak ko sa cpu ko.
Wala naman nanyari.
I tried restarting my pc. But nothing happen. No bluetooth.

Help.

IMG20231129152735.jpg

Attachments

Solution
may ganyan ako before TS.
Ang ginawa ko. Na upgrade ko windows 7 ko to windows 10.

tapos nag work na siya. plug and play nalang.
Sad to say di na talaga yan mag wowork sa Window 7 po.

marami na apps and devices na di na mag wowork sa windows 7 obsolete ka na kaso ang OS na yun.
Upgrade ka na TS.
ahhh possible din to, win7 pala OS nya. may plug and play din ako na ganyan pero win10 na OS.

Yan lang lahat. Walang cd na na include. D na nag rereply seller.

View attachment 2828320

View attachment 2828324
pa tanggal nga nung papel na yan sa case. baka may kasamang cd, pwede mo rin i check sa windows 10 kung plug and play...
Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your Bluetooth adapter on your Windows 7 PC. Let's try a few troubleshooting steps to help you get it working.

1. Ensure compatibility: First, make sure that the Bluetooth adapter you purchased is compatible with Windows 7. Check the product's specifications or the manufacturer's website to confirm this.

2. Install drivers: Bluetooth devices usually require drivers to work properly. If the adapter didn't come with an installation CD, you can visit the manufacturer's website and download the drivers specifically designed for Windows 7. Install them on your PC, and then restart your computer.

3. Check device manager: Open the Device Manager by right-clicking on the Computer/My Computer icon on your desktop or in the Start menu, selecting "Manage," and then clicking on "Device Manager." Look for any entries related to Bluetooth, such as "Bluetooth Adapter" or "Unknown Device." If you see any yellow exclamation marks or question marks, right-click on the device and select "Update Driver Software" to try updating the drivers automatically.

4. Enable Bluetooth: On Windows 7, Bluetooth can sometimes be disabled by default. To enable it, click on the Start button, then go to Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Bluetooth Devices. Check the option to "Allow Bluetooth devices to find this computer" and click Apply or OK.

5. Reset Bluetooth settings: If the above steps don't solve the issue, you can try resetting the Bluetooth settings. Go to Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers. Right-click on the Bluetooth device and select "Remove device." Then, restart your computer and try pairing the Bluetooth adapter again.

6. Test on another PC: If possible, try the Bluetooth adapter on another Windows 7 PC to rule out any hardware issues. If it works on another computer, it might indicate a problem with your current PC's USB ports or settings.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, it's possible that the Bluetooth adapter itself may be faulty. In that case, you may want to consider contacting the seller or the manufacturer for further assistance or to request a replacement.

I hope these suggestions help you get your Bluetooth adapter working on your Windows 7 PC. Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns!

Hello po, eto pwede mong gawin baka makatulong.​

1. Go to 'my computer' then check kung may bagong 'device/hard drive' detected. If meron check mo at baka yan yung installer ng bluetooth mo.​

2. check manual(box/case ng dongle) if meron tapos tingnan mo kung may link or QR code para makuha yung driver.​

3. Chat with seller at patulong ka kung pano mapagana sa pc mo yung binili mong BT dongle.​

Last edited:
baka nga correct yung kay

rhomdz sa device manager baka need mo ng driver para sa device na yan kaya di mabasa ng unit mo ohhh baka sa ibang related sa settings baka kailangan mo pa i allow or something​

marami na apps and devices na di na mag wowork sa windows 7 obsolete ka na kaso ang OS na yun.
Upgrade ka na TS.

Upgrade ka na TS.
ahhh possible din to, win7 pala OS nya. may plug and play din ako na ganyan pero win10 na OS.

Yan lang lahat. Walang cd na na include. D na nag rereply seller.

View attachment 2828320

View attachment 2828324
pa tanggal nga nung papel na yan sa case. baka may kasamang cd, pwede mo rin i check sa windows 10 kung plug and play. incase na rekta install driver sa win10 medyo mahihirapan ka i setup sa win7 unless marunong ka mag kopya ng drivers tas manual mo install sa windows 7

Last edited:
Solution

pa tanggal nga nung papel na yan sa case. baka may kasamang cd, pwede mo rin i check sa windows 10 kung plug and play. incase na rekta install driver sa win10 medyo mahihirapan ka i setup sa win7 unless marunong ka mag kopya ng drivers tas manual mo install sa windows 7
okay na. nag work na.
Na upgrade ko nalang po sa windows 10

hehe nag upgrade ka pa to crappy windows 10, astig ng 7 boss, need mo lang i-google yung hardware ID ng device mo at download mo lang drivers niya