What's new

Help Book Recommendation

bladd

Honorary Poster
Katatapos ko lang basahin The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks. I know some of you will think na beginner pa lang ako. At Yes tama ka. Pangalawang Book ko pa lang sya. Yung una ay hunger games (oo alam ko hindi sya pang beginner but i appreciate it naman)

Baka may marerecoend kayo na book? Pwedeng same genre pwede din namang iba.

Kahit ano basta magandang book hehe ty in advance.

Hi! Congrats on finishing The Notebook! If you enjoyed Nicholas Sparks' writing, you might want to check out his other books, such as A Walk to Remember, Message in a Bottle, or Dear John.

If you're looking for other romance novels, you might want to try Me Before You by Jojo Moyes, The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, or One Day by David Nicholls.

If you're open to exploring different genres, there are lots of great options out there. If you liked The Hunger Games, you might enjoy the Divergent series by Veronica Roth, The Maze Runner by James Dashner, or Red Rising by Pierce Brown.

If you want to try something different, you could check out The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah (historical fiction), The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins (mystery/thriller), or The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho (philosophical fiction).

Hope these recommendations help! Happy reading!