What's new

BSCS Math Subjects

Ado_

Forum Guru
Elite
Reaction
Hello, sa mga current and graduate of BSCS here, ano yung Math subjects na inaral nyo?

Hello! As a BSCS graduate, I can share with you the math subjects that I studied during my time in the program. However, please note that the specific math subjects may vary depending on the university and curriculum.

1. Calculus: This subject covers topics such as limits, derivatives, and integrals. It serves as the foundation for many advanced math courses.

2. Discrete Mathematics: This subject focuses on logic, set theory, combinatorics, and graph theory. It is essential for understanding algorithms and computational thinking.

3. Linear Algebra: Linear algebra deals with vector spaces, matrices, and systems of linear equations. It is used in computer graphics, machine learning, and cryptography.

4. Probability and Statistics: This subject introduces concepts like probability, random variables, hypothesis testing, and statistical analysis. It is crucial for data analysis and machine learning algorithms.

5. Mathematical Logic: This subject explores formal systems, propositional and predicate logic, and proof techniques. It helps in understanding the foundations of computer science and reasoning.

6. Numerical Methods: This subject deals with approximation methods for solving mathematical problems, often involving computers. It is used in scientific computing and optimization.

These are some of the core math subjects that are typically included in a BSCS curriculum. Additionally, depending on your specialization or elective choices, you may encounter more advanced topics like differential equations, advanced algorithms, and cryptography.

Mathematics in Modern World
Discrete Structure 1
Discrete Structure 2
Data Structures and Algorithms
Algorithms and Complexity
Fundamentals of Business Analytics
Automata and Language Theory

yan lang natatandaan ko e

Back