What's new

Help Business Ideas for Long Term Investment

arcanine08

Addict
Established
Reaction
Any business na pangmatagalan ? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

yan din goal ko mabusiness , pero dahil cant afford pa simula muna ko sa maliliit na mga online business , then franchise muna , isa sa sikat na gusto ko ifranchise na prng pinakamura na is potato corner share ko lng hehe btw pabli bigas pag my bigasan ka na hehe

yan din goal ko mabusiness , pero dahil cant afford pa simula muna ko sa maliliit na mga online business , then franchise muna , isa sa sikat na gusto ko ifranchise na prng pinakamura na is potato corner share ko lng hehe btw pabli bigas pag my bigasan ka na hehe
Sige sir pero for now crowdsourcing pa lang. Maganda yan sir gusto mo. I think if may additional budget ka iconsider mo din Touchpay.

In current scenerio, almost many of them are working under company for long run. This makes them tired and not have time to spend with their family and friends. I'm to happy to see these types of question in today's modern world.

Well, If you are going to start own starup, then I would recommend you to start on-demand services like grocery delivery business, pharmacy delivery, ******* delivery or even food delivery business like UberEats etc.

To start this type of business, you need similar platform like app. If you decided to focus on all types of delivery services in one app. Then you can try this You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. script for your successful business.

In current scenerio, almost many of them are working under company for long run. This makes them tired and not have time to spend with their family and friends. I'm to happy to see these types of question in today's modern world.

Well, If you are going to start own starup, then I would recommend you to start on-demand services like grocery delivery business, pharmacy delivery, ******* delivery or even food delivery business like UberEats etc.

To start this type of business, you need similar platform like app. If you decided to focus on all types of delivery services in one app. Then you can try this You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. script for your successful business.
Thank you sir for your wonderful input. I'll consider it.

Beauty products!
Narinig ko kasi sabi ng misis ko di baleng gutom basta maganda!😂😂

Legit ung una un reason wag mo na pansisin