What's new

Tutorial Calibrate Your Phone's Battery & Extend It's Life.

PHC-Omorfos

Forum Expert
Solutions
Reaction

What is Battery Calibration?​

9966825170128406-t480.jpg

Battery Calibration is a method of correcting battery stats that go wrong and show wrong battery time. Some times in laptops or android phones, the devices shut down before the time mentioned. This causes a problem and a disturbance for the user. To solve the problem, battery calibration is used. It consists of a method that checks your battery and repairs it. After battery calibration, the cell shows the right amount of running time until discharge. (Camel Mobile)

WHEN TO CALIBRATE BATTERY?
Do it once a month or after flashing a rom or doing system software updates.

HOW TO DO BATTERY CALIBRATION

1. Charge your phone to 100% without interruption.
2. Discharge your phone fully until it turns itself off (never connect the charger)
3. Turn your phone on a few times to confirm its actually at 0% charge and quickly turnsoff
4. Plug your phone into the charger and, without turning it on, let it charge until the on-screen or LED indicators says 100%
5. Turn on the phone and see that the phone is at 100%, keep the charger connected as long as is needed to reach 100%.

MY PROOF...
My Pocophone F1 is almost 3 years old na at here kung makikita nyo 83% pa ang battery health niya kung tutuusin dapat nasa below 50% na yan kasi yan lang ang buhay ng battery ng phone. Im calibrating my battery every month after updating my Pixel Experience Plus Android 11 Rom.

Screenshot_20210614-082045_AccuBattery~2.png

Attachments

Good morning po master,, Congrats again for making Dalandan 😁 👏 👏 , by the way hindi ko po alam na may battery calibration pala sa mga androids and laptops,, Thank you for sharing these knowledge... keep it up and have a nice day po😁

Try to convert into 5000 mah boss..
Skl. HuaweiNova2i users ako nagtry ako magpaconvert 5kmah diba ang 2i 3340 mah lng, Yun sinubukan ko. Tumagal siya dati 3hrs deads na eh ngyun whole day na mahigit.. Big thanks for creator nun hehe

Back