What's new

Trivia Can Men get pr3gnant?

lgbt is a political organization began and suppported by the new world order - (international elite group by rockefellers et al, the group that disseminates logic lies, obsfucations, depopulation, jewish zionist fake religions, depopulations schemes such as deadly vaccines, moral corruption such as feminism and non binary beliefs etc.) tobe born gay is not a sin, till you go as a member of lgbt that forces the world to accept ridicule as the norm. We all know male humans don't get *******t because they are males.

lgbt is a political organization began and suppported by the new world order - (international elite group by rockefellers et al, the group that disseminates logic lies, obsfucations, depopulation, jewish zionist fake religions, depopulations schemes such as deadly vaccines, moral corruption such as feminism and non binary beliefs etc.)
so what's up with this nonsense?
tobe born gay is not a sin, till you go as a member of lgbt that forces the world to accept ridicule as the norm.
so you believe that gays are born? not trained?
We all know male humans don't get *******t because they are males.
hehe meron pa palang di nakaka-alam? as early as grade 3 andiyan na yan

so what's up with this nonsense?

so you believe that gays are born? not trained?

hehe meron pa palang di nakaka-alam? as early as grade 3 andiyan na yan
Ah yeah, you fail to understand what i said, stick with the facts, but you can't on a normal level.

so you assume what normal to you is normal din sakin?
See that there are things that are normal, and things that are not normal. Kaya nga may word na normal in generalities. We can say that a population of straights as majority with gays as minority is normal in the world, given na yan. Ang hindi normal, are gays forcing their ways as the norm in society. Anyways whether gays or straights if forcing/enforcing rules vehement to logic and normalcy causes injury, morally, psychologically, sociologically.
On the contrary, i just said that we have differing assumptions, as i tell of facts and not psychological fantasies, that as i said that such mental aberration is normally existing in society.
To the point that they confuse themselves on a simple answer, that human males don't naturally get preggy.
One of the Agenda of the new world order/wef.

Last edited:
See that there are things that are normal, and things that are not normal. Kaya nga may word na normal in generalities. We can say that a population of straights as majority with gays as minority is a normal in theworld, given na yan. Ang hindi normal, are gays forcing their ways as the norm in society. Anyways whether gays or straights if forcing/enforcing rules vehement to logic and normalcy causes injury, morally, psychologically, sociologically.
On the contrary, i just said that we have differing assumptions, as i tell of facts and not psychological fantasies, that as i said that such mental aberration is normally existing in society.
facts pero assumptions lang? hehe
To the point that they confuse themselves on a simple answer, that human males don't naturally get *******t.
it is because you are bounded by religious doctrines, se̾x is hard coded in the genes, but with the advancement of technology boss, genes can now be edited, so possible pa din mangyari yan in the future as genetic engineering progresses, we are the gods wag ka maniwala sa religion, we can alter god's creation already

facts pero assumptions lang? hehe

it is because you are bounded by religious doctrines, se̾x is hard coded in the genes, but with the advancement of technology boss, genes can now be edited, so possible pa din mangyari yan in the future as genetic engineering progresses, we are the gods wag ka maniwala sa religion, we can alter god's creation already
You are attached with religions so that is your own idea not mine, please back read i did not say anything about religion.
As for genetic engineering, as i said, it is your psychological fantasy to create a frankenstein which is not natural or normal. So perhaps with that mindset you don't understand how it is disgusting to the normal world, or it could be that is how a criminal mind is aware that it it could injure society but pushes its criminality for the sake of urgent fantasies.
Well when you don't know the facts as you have not researched the things i tell. But others baka mag-research sa sinabi q about these being an agenda and funded by the new world order.

Last edited:
You are attached with religions so that is your own idea not mine, please back read i did not say anything about religion.
never heard of any other source of conservative ideology aside from religion bossing
As for genetic engineering, as i said, it is your psychological fantasy to create a frankenstein which is not natural or normal. So perhaps with that mindset you don't understand how it is disgusting to the normal world, or it could be that is how a criminal mind is aware that it it could injure society but pushes it criminality for the sake of urgent fantasies.
so never ka pa nakakita ng genetically modified organism boss?

never heard of any other source of conservative ideology aside from religion bossing

so never ka pa nakakita ng genetically modified organism boss?
You always listen to what your mind, yourself is telling you. I never said that.

Excuse po off muna, on the job.

Ah. Fear is an illusion po. Fear of the unknown unless magkaroon tayo ng knowledge para maunawaan kung open ang mind natin sa iba and so, ang new world order is......... wala naman ipinagkaiba.

Ang fear na nakikita ko from the people is baka hindi na maging mainstream ang gender binary na kung baga, hindi na maging norms ika nga. Kung kaya, piniprevent nila ang ideas coming from the LGBT po. So hindi siya risk na biological in science na sinasabi kungdi fear lang siya na hindi na maging norms ang heterosexual po since heteronormative society po tayo.

Ganun lang ka simple iyon. E dati-rati naman, hindi naman norms ang tinatawag na gender binary. Meron man gender binary, yung gender noon is fluid po so sakop na diyan ang same men and same women pagdating sa sexual interaction at include rin po ang opposite gender. Ang nagchange ng world natin pagdating konsepto na lalake at babae lamang ay ang mga influential na tao din po katulad nina Paul, nina Jesus or ang iba pa.

So ngayon, natatakot sila dahil new world order raw though hindi ko alam kung anong new world order ang meron sa kanila.... iisa lang ang thoughts ko dito. Ma rereverse lang po siya kung ano ang past. Babalik tayo sa past natin nakasanayan at kung ano original noon.

Kaya ang sinabi ko, wala naman nagbago. Babalik lang tayo noon kaya lang, sa techology era. Modern kung baga. Meron lang fear ang mga tao na ayaw sa mga feminism, LGBT or iba pang group dahil gusto po nila mapanatili na heterosexual as norms.

Nakabasa na po ako about matriarchal dati po. Tawag nga ng ibang tao ay keyso marxism raw ang feminism dahil humihingi ng gender equality po, sabi, marxism raw. Sa patriarchal is master and slave and hierarchical naman po. Meron kase sila God vs Satan, Superior and Inferior, Dominant and Submissive, Master and Slave.... mga ganyan po then lalake and babae lang...... strict na must be traditional men and women lamang and so, parang sinabi na rin na matriarchal, the ambience of femininity is evil at threatening e noh? Pagkatapos ang patriarchal po ay consider good at holy and it is a reason why nakatalukbong sila sa fear na keyso ang mga ganyan group like LGBT at iba pang social group ay dahilan kung bakit associated po sila sa new world order.

Iyon lang ang pagkakaintindi ko.​

i think it's what my ears are hearing boss, not the mind never heard nga diba hehe

baka nga nakakita ka na, di mo lang alam if anu yung nagagawa ng genetic engineering hehe

i think it's what my ears are hearing boss, not the mind never heard nga diba hehe

baka nga nakakita ka na, di mo lang alam if anu yung nagagawa ng genetic engineering hehe
Give specifics, are we still talking about humans? Transferring just a ****** still doesn't make a male female.

Ah. Fear is an illusion po. Fear of the unknown unless magkaroon tayo ng knowledge para maunawaan kung open ang mind natin sa iba and so, ang new world order is......... wala naman ipinagkaiba.

Ang fear na nakikita ko from the people is baka hindi na maging mainstream ang gender binary na kung baga, hindi na maging norms ika nga. Kung kaya, piniprevent nila ang ideas coming from the LGBT po. So hindi siya risk na biological in science na sinasabi kungdi fear lang siya na hindi na maging norms ang heterosexual po since heteronormative society po tayo.

Ganun lang ka simple iyon. E dati-rati naman, hindi naman norms ang tinatawag na gender binary. Meron man gender binary, yung gender noon is fluid po so sakop na diyan ang same men and same women pagdating sa sexual interaction at include rin po ang opposite gender. Ang nagchange ng world natin pagdating konsepto na lalake at babae lamang ay ang mga influential na tao din po katulad nina Paul, nina Jesus or ang iba pa.

So ngayon, natatakot sila dahil new world order raw though hindi ko alam kung anong new world order ang meron sa kanila.... iisa lang ang thoughts ko dito. Ma rereverse lang po siya kung ano ang past. Babalik tayo sa past natin nakasanayan at kung ano original noon.

Kaya ang sinabi ko, wala naman nagbago. Babalik lang tayo noon kaya lang, sa techology era. Modern kung baga. Meron lang fear ang mga tao na ayaw sa mga feminism, LGBT or iba pang group dahil gusto po nila mapanatili na heterosexual as norms.

Nakabasa na po ako about matriarchal dati po. Tawag nga ng ibang tao ay keyso marxism raw ang feminism dahil humihingi ng gender equality po, sabi, marxism raw. Sa patriarchal is master and slave and hierarchical naman po. Meron kase sila God vs Satan, Superior and Inferior, Dominant and Submissive, Master and Slave.... mga ganyan po then lalake and babae lang...... strict na must be traditional men and women lamang and so, parang sinabi na rin na matriarchal, the ambience of femininity is evil at threatening e noh? Pagkatapos ang patriarchal po ay consider good at holy and it is a reason why nakatalukbong sila sa fear na keyso ang mga ganyan group like LGBT at iba pang social group ay dahilan kung bakit associated po sila sa new world order.

Iyon lang ang pagkakaintindi ko.​
Yup that is your idea. But to me that is Criminal and highly disgusting.
Wala pa abrahamic religions alam na ng mga tao ang normal.

Last edited:
Yup that is your idea. But to me that is Criminal and highly disgusting.
Wala pa abrahamic religions alam na ng mga tao ang normal.​

Ah. Yung mga tao na nagreresist sa social norms dati nang panahon ng mga polytheistic? Ayaw ko magjudge sa bawat individual na dati nabubuhay. Yung tao lang ang naalala ko na nag resist ay si Paul at ang iba pa. Small group pa ang kanila. Iba ang norms noon. Kaya against si Paul at dahil against si Paul which is iyon ang normal para sa kanya. Subjective lang naman sa tao kung ano normal sa hindi pagdating sa society po.

Ngayon. Hindi na siya norms. Heteronormative society na po tayo.​

There is a fear ika nga kaya nasabi mo na criminal and highly disgusting. A threat for people who still holds belief na gender binary lamang po. Ganun.​
Disgusting not fear, it is not fear, it is a simmering anger mostly straights ignore for the sake of peace.

Ah. Yung mga tao na nagreresist sa social norms dati nang panahon ng mga polytheistic? Ayaw ko magjudge sa bawat individual na dati nabubuhay. Yung tao lang ang naalala ko na nag resist ay si Paul at ang iba pa. Small group pa ang kanila. Iba ang norms noon. Kaya against si Paul at dahil against si Paul which is iyon ang normal para sa kanya. Subjective lang naman sa tao kung ano normal sa hindi pagdating sa society po.

The people values freedom but not conquest by abnormalities.

Lol most have not listened to paul, paul is insignificant.

Yay, talagang baliko. May notmal at hindi normal.

There is a fear ika nga kaya nasabi mo na criminal and highly disgusting. A threat for people who still holds belief na gender binary lamang po. Ganun.​
Though it is obvious you do not see that the political push of lgbt is criminal and disgusting, parang like un mga gays:
Mga kabak--lasm

Last edited: