What's new

Closed Can no longer access adminpldt for pldt's home dsl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blessedjohn

Enthusiast
Hi! I've been using the adminpldt(full access) with the default password with no problems but a few days ago, I can no longer access it.

It keeps saying "Username or Password wrong!"

I have never changed the password for this. I don't know why it's not working anymore.

Any ideas how to resolve this?

Thanks!

ayaw na rin sa akin. nag tataka lang ako dati na access ko sya at napalitan ko pa un adminpldt password sa router ko ngayon di na maka logia. un admin na lang kaso wala na full access

May pumuntang taga PLDT samin today tapos hindi na daw nila na-aaccess yung router kasi ni-lock na daw nila.

This is working po for me.

First: go to 192.168.1.1

Second : Login admin and 1234

third: change your adminpldt password You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Final: login as adminpldt then type in your password You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Salamat po gumana sakin

First: go to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Second : Login admin and 1234
third: change your adminpldt password You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Final: login as adminpldt then type in your password You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Try mo yan sir.

Gumagana lang to pg Prolink prs1241b

Not with
Baudtec RN243R2-2t2r-a6
Kasda kw58293
Speedsurf 504an

Attachments

I have just contacted PLDT on twitter guys and it seems like we don't have the power to access it anymore. Pretty pissed tbh.
dcnckc.png
**** that pldt

Status
Not open for further replies.