What's new

Help can you make me a statement with introduction, body, and conclusion?

can you make me a statement with introduction, body, and conclusion of agreeing to divorce with 5 statements of the authors 2015 above that support the body of the paper

can you translate this into tagalog
Oo, narito ang ilang mga pahayag na ginawa ng mga awtor noong 2016 na nagpapahayag ng suporta sa diborsiyo:

1. "Minsan, ang pinakamahusay na bagay na maaaring gawin ng dalawang tao para sa isa't isa ay maghiwalay. Hindi ito laging madali, at hindi ito palaging nakatutuwang gawin, ngunit kadalasan ay kinakailangan para sa parehong panig upang matagpuan ang tunay na kaligayahan." - Elizabeth Gilbert, may-akda ng "Eat, Pray, Love"

2. "Ang diborsiyo ay maaaring maging isang masakit na proseso, ngunit maaari rin itong maging mapagpalaya. Kapag hindi na angkop para sa isa't isa ang dalawang tao, mas mahusay na mag-move on at maghanap ng mas nakakatugon na buhay." - Cheryl Strayed, may-akda ng "Wild"

3. "Ang diborsiyo ay hindi isang kabiguan. Ito ay isang pagkilala na ang dalawang tao ay nagkawalay at hindi na nakatugma sa kanilang mga layunin at mga halaga. Ito ay isang matapang na desisyon na dapat igalang." - Brene Brown, may-akda ng "Rising Strong"

4. "Ang pananatili sa isang hindi masaya na pagsasama ay maaaring mas nakakasira sa mga bata kaysa sa diborsiyo. Mahalaga na bigyan ng prayoridad ang iyong sariling kaligayahan at kasiyahan, habang tinitiyak na ang iyong mga anak ay may sapat na pag-aalaga." - Stephanie Coontz, may-akda ng "Marriage, a History: From Obedience to Intimacy, or How Love Conquered Marriage."

5. "Ang diborsiyo ay maaaring maging isang pagkakataon para sa paglago at pagtuklas sa sarili. Ito ay isang pagkakataon upang mag-refleksyon sa kung ano ang nagkamali, mag-aral mula dito, at magpatuloy na may mas malinaw na pag-unawa sa iyong sarili at sa kung ano ang gusto mo sa buhay." - Harriet Lerner, may-akda ng "The Dance of Anger".

can you make me a mixed method questionnaire for this title challenges experienced in online learning physical education subject during covid-19 pandemic of bachelor of physical education students in gensantos foundation college inc. related to this SOP
  • What is the demographic profile of BPED students in terms of:
  • Religion
  • 2. What are the challenges faced by BPED students in Gensantos Foundation College Inc.in terms of:
2.1 Accessibility

2.2 Learning contents

2.3 Internet connectivity

2.3 Peer communication

• What are the perceptions of BPED students of Gensantos Foundation College Inc. as to the effectiveness of online learning in the physical education subject during the COVID-19 pandemic?
  • Is there a significant relationship between the challenges experienced and the effectiveness of online learning in physical education subject faced by the selected BPED students throughout covid-19 pandemic?

Sure, here's a sample mixed method questionnaire you can use for your study:

Part I: Demographic Information

1. Age:
a. 18-20 years old
b. 21-23 years old
c. 24-26 years old
d. 27 years old and above

2. Gender:
a. Male
b. Female

3. Religion:
a. Catholic
b. Christian
c. Muslim
d. Other (please specify)

Part II: Challenges Faced by BPED Students in Gensantos Foundation College Inc.

1. Accessibility
a. Do you have access to a reliable device (e.g. laptop, desktop computer) for online learning?
b. Do you have access to a stable internet connection for online classes?
c. Do you have a conducive learning environment at home?

2. Learning Contents
a. Do you find the learning materials (e.g. modules, videos, readings) provided by your instructors sufficient for your understanding of the subject matter?
b. Do you have difficulty understanding the lesson due to the lack of face-to-face interaction with your instructors?

3. Internet Connectivity
a. Have you experienced any technical difficulties during online classes (e.g. slow internet connection, disconnection from the server)?
b. Are you able to keep up with the pace of the online classes despite the technical difficulties?

4. Peer Communication
a. Do you have an efficient way of communicating with your classmates and instructors during online classes?
b. Do you feel isolated or disconnected from your classmates and instructors due to the lack of face-to-face interaction?

Part III: Perceptions of BPED Students of Gensantos Foundation College Inc. as to the Effectiveness of Online Learning in Physical Education Subject During the COVID-19 Pandemic

1. How effective do you think online learning is in teaching physical education subjects during the COVID-19 pandemic?
a. Very effective
b. Somewhat effective
c. Not very effective
d. Not at all effective

2. What do you think are the advantages of online learning in physical education subjects during the COVID-19 pandemic? (open-ended)

3. What do you think are the disadvantages of online learning in physical education subjects during the COVID-19 pandemic? (open-ended)

Part IV: Relationship Between Challenges Experienced and Effectiveness of Online Learning in Physical Education Subject Faced by the Selected BPED Students Throughout COVID-19 Pandemic

1. Based on your experience, how do the challenges you faced during online classes affect your learning outcomes in physical education subjects during the COVID-19 pandemic? (open-ended)

2. Do you think that there is a significant relationship between the challenges you faced during online classes and the effectiveness of online learning in physical education subjects during the COVID-19 pandemic?
a. Yes
b. No
c. Not sure

3. If yes, please explain your answer. (open-ended)

Note: You can modify the questions according to your research goals and objectives. Good luck with your study!

Sure, here's a sample mixed method questionnaire you can use for your study:

1. Age:
a. 18-20 years old
b. 21-23 years old
c. 24-26 years old

2. Gender:
a. Male
b. Female

3. Religion:
a. Catholic
b. Christian
c. Muslim

1. Accessibility
a. Do you have access to a reliable device (e.g. laptop, desktop computer) for online learning?
b. Do you have access to a stable internet connection for online classes?
c. Do you have a conducive learning environment at home?

2. Learning Contents
a. Do you find the learning materials (e.g. modules, videos, readings) provided by your instructors sufficient for your understanding of the subject matter?
b. Do you have difficulty understanding the lesson due to the lack of face-to-face interaction with your instructors?

3. Internet Connectivity
a. Have you experienced any technical difficulties during online classes (e.g. slow internet connection, disconnection from the server)?
b. Are you able to keep up with the pace of the online classes despite the technical difficulties?

4. Peer Communication
a. Do you have an efficient way of communicating with your classmates and instructors during online classes?
b. Do you feel isolated or disconnected from your classmates and instructors due to the lack of face-to-face interaction?

Part III: Perceptions of BPED Students of Gensantos Foundation College Inc. as to the Effectiveness of Online Learning in Physical Education Subject During the COVID-19 Pandemic

1. How effective do you think online learning is in teaching physical education subjects during the COVID-19 pandemic?
a. Very effective
b. Somewhat effective
c. Not very effective
d. Not at all effective

2. What do you think are the advantages of online learning in physical education subjects during the COVID-19 pandemic? (open-ended)

3. What do you think are the disadvantages of online learning in physical education subjects during the COVID-19 pandemic? (open-ended)

Part IV: Relationship Between Challenges Experienced and Effectiveness of Online Learning in Physical Education Subject Faced by the Selected BPED Students Throughout COVID-19 Pandemic

1. Based on your experience, how do the challenges you faced during online classes affect your learning outcomes in physical education subjects during the COVID-19 pandemic? (open-ended)

2. Do you think that there is a significant relationship between the challenges you faced during online classes and the effectiveness of online learning in physical education subjects during the COVID-19 pandemic?
a. Yes
b. No
c. Not sure

3. If yes, please explain your answer. (open-ended)

Note: You can modify the questions according to your research goals and objectives. Good luck with your study!
with likert scale

with likert scale
Sure, here is an updated version of the questionnaire with Likert scale options:

1. Age:
a. 18-20 years old
b. 21-23 years old
c. 24-26 years old

2. Gender:
a. Male
b. Female

3. Religion:
a. Catholic
b. Christian
c. Muslim

1. Accessibility
a. I have easy access to a reliable device (e.g. laptop, desktop computer) for online learning.
b. I have access to a stable internet connection for online classes.
c. I have a conducive learning environment at home.

2. Learning Contents
a. The learning materials (e.g. modules, videos, readings) provided by my instructors are sufficient for my understanding of the subject matter.
b. I have difficulty understanding the lesson due to the lack of face-to-face interaction with my instructors.

3. Internet Connectivity
a. I have experienced technical difficulties during online classes (e.g. slow internet connection, disconnection from the server).
b. Despite technical difficulties, I am able to keep up with the pace of the online classes.

4. Peer Communication
a. I have an efficient way of communicating with my classmates and instructors during online classes.
b. I feel isolated or disconnected from my classmates and instructors due to the lack of face-to-face interaction.

a. Very effective
b. Somewhat effective
c. Not very effective
d. Not at all effective

2. What do you think are the advantages of online learning in physical education subjects during the COVID-19 pandemic?
a. Strongly Agree
b. Agree
c. Neutral
d. Disagree
e. Strongly Disagree

3. What do you think are the disadvantages of online learning in physical education subjects during the COVID-19 pandemic?
a. Strongly Agree
b. Agree
c. Neutral
d. Disagree
e. Strongly Disagree

1. Based on your experience, how do the challenges you faced during online classes affect your learning outcomes in physical education subjects during the COVID-19 pandemic?
a. Strongly Agree
b. Agree
c. Neutral
d. Disagree
e. Strongly Disagree

a. Yes
b. No
c. Not sure

3. If yes, please explain your answer.
a. Strongly Agree
b. Agree
c. Neutral
d. Disagree
e. Strongly Disagree

can you make me a questionnaire for this one that can be answer by using likert scale
2. What are the challenges faced by BPED students in Gensantos Foundation College Inc.in terms of:
2.1 Technology access

2.2 Learning contents

2.3 Peer communication

Sure, here's a questionnaire that you can use:

Title: Challenges Faced by BPED Students in Gensantos Foundation College Inc.

Introduction:
This questionnaire is designed to gather information about the challenges faced by BPED students in Gensantos Foundation College Inc. The information gathered will be used to create programs and initiatives that can help address the challenges faced by the students. Please answer the questions below by indicating your level of agreement with the statements using a Likert scale.

Instructions:
For each question, please choose the number that best represents your level of agreement with the statement:

1 - Strongly disagree
2 - Disagree
3 - Neutral
4 - Agree
5 - Strongly agree

Questionnaire:

1. I find it difficult to access the facilities of the college.
1.1 The campus is far from my residence.
1.2 The campus is not accessible by public transportation.

2. The learning contents are challenging for me.
2.1 The subjects are not interesting.
2.2 The assessments are too difficult.
2.3 The lectures are not clear.

3. The internet connectivity in the college is not reliable.
3.1 The internet speed is slow.
3.2 The internet connection is frequently disrupted.

4. I have difficulty communicating with my peers.
4.1 I find it hard to make friends.
4.2 I have a hard time working with my classmates.

Thank you for taking the time to answer this questionnaire. Your responses will be kept confidential and will be used solely for research purposes.

can you make me a questionnaire for this one that can be answer by using likert scale
2. What are the challenges faced by BPED students in Gensantos Foundation College Inc.in terms of:

2.1 Technology access

2.2 Learning contents

2.3 Peer communication

Sure, I can assist you in creating a questionnaire for the sub-problems you have mentioned.

Here's a sample questionnaire with a Likert scale of 1-5, where 1 means strongly disagree, and 5 means strongly agree.

1. Technology Access

1.1. The college provides sufficient technology resources for BPED students.
1.2. The technology resources available in the college are up-to-date and relevant to the BPED course.
1.3. The college provides adequate technical support to students who encounter problems with technology resources.
1.4. The technology resources provided by the college are easily accessible for BPED students.
1.5. The college offers training and orientation programs to help BPED students maximize the use of technology resources.

2. Learning Contents

2.1. The learning contents provided by the college are relevant and applicable to the BPED course.
2.2. The learning contents are presented in a way that is easy to understand and comprehend.
2.3. The learning contents provided by the college are sufficient to cover the BPED curriculum.
2.4. The college provides additional learning materials that supplement the course contents.
2.5. The learning contents provided by the college are regularly updated to keep up with the trends in the education industry.

3. Internet Connectivity

3.1. The college provides stable and reliable internet connectivity for BPED students.
3.2. The internet speed provided by the college is sufficient to conduct online classes and research.
3.3. The college provides backup internet resources in case of internet connectivity problems.
3.4. The internet connectivity provided by the college is easily accessible for BPED students.
3.5. The college offers technical support to students who encounter problems with internet connectivity.

4. Peer Communication

4.1. The college provides opportunities for BPED students to collaborate and communicate with their peers.
4.2. The communication channels provided by the college are effective and efficient.
4.3. BPED students feel comfortable communicating with their peers in the college.
4.4. The college encourages and promotes a culture of open communication among BPED students.
4.5. The college provides support to BPED students who encounter communication problems with their peers.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you need further assistance.

Sure, I can assist you in creating a questionnaire for the sub-problems you have mentioned.

Here's a sample questionnaire with a Likert scale of 1-5, where 1 means strongly disagree, and 5 means strongly agree.

1. Technology Access

1.1. The college provides sufficient technology resources for BPED students.
1.2. The technology resources available in the college are up-to-date and relevant to the BPED course.
1.3. The college provides adequate technical support to students who encounter problems with technology resources.
1.4. The technology resources provided by the college are easily accessible for BPED students.
1.5. The college offers training and orientation programs to help BPED students maximize the use of technology resources.

2. Learning Contents

2.1. The learning contents provided by the college are relevant and applicable to the BPED course.
2.2. The learning contents are presented in a way that is easy to understand and comprehend.
2.3. The learning contents provided by the college are sufficient to cover the BPED curriculum.
2.4. The college provides additional learning materials that supplement the course contents.
2.5. The learning contents provided by the college are regularly updated to keep up with the trends in the education industry.

3. Internet Connectivity

3.1. The college provides stable and reliable internet connectivity for BPED students.
3.2. The internet speed provided by the college is sufficient to conduct online classes and research.
3.3. The college provides backup internet resources in case of internet connectivity problems.
3.4. The internet connectivity provided by the college is easily accessible for BPED students.
3.5. The college offers technical support to students who encounter problems with internet connectivity.

4. Peer Communication

4.1. The college provides opportunities for BPED students to collaborate and communicate with their peers.
4.2. The communication channels provided by the college are effective and efficient.
4.3. BPED students feel comfortable communicating with their peers in the college.
4.4. The college encourages and promotes a culture of open communication among BPED students.
4.5. The college provides support to BPED students who encounter communication problems with their peers.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you need further assistance.
is this a likert scale style questionnaire?

is this a likert scale style questionnaire?
Yes, the questionnaire I provided is a Likert scale style questionnaire. It uses a scale of 1-5, where 1 means strongly disagree and 5 means strongly agree, to measure the participants' level of agreement or disagreement with the statements presented in each question. By using a Likert scale, the responses can be easily quantified and analyzed.

2. What are the challenges faced by BPED students .in terms of:

2.1 Technology access

2.2 Learning contents

2.3 Peer communication

Sure, here's a questionnaire with a Likert scale for each question:

1. How often do you face challenges related to technology access as a BPED student?
  • Strongly disagree
  • Disagree
  • Neutral
  • Agree
  • Strongly agree

2. How often do you face challenges related to learning contents as a BPED student?
  • Strongly disagree
  • Disagree
  • Neutral
  • Agree
  • Strongly agree

3. How often do you face challenges related to internet connectivity as a BPED student?
  • Strongly disagree
  • Disagree
  • Neutral
  • Agree
  • Strongly agree

4. How often do you face challenges related to peer communication as a BPED student?
  • Strongly disagree
  • Disagree
  • Neutral
  • Agree
  • Strongly agree

Answer each question by choosing the option that best reflects your experiences as a BPED student.

Sure, here's a questionnaire with a Likert scale for each question:

1. How often do you face challenges related to technology access as a BPED student?
  • Strongly disagree
  • Disagree
  • Neutral
  • Agree
  • Strongly agree

2. How often do you face challenges related to learning contents as a BPED student?
  • Strongly disagree
  • Disagree
  • Neutral
  • Agree
  • Strongly agree

3. How often do you face challenges related to internet connectivity as a BPED student?
  • Strongly disagree
  • Disagree
  • Neutral
  • Agree
  • Strongly agree

4. How often do you face challenges related to peer communication as a BPED student?
  • Strongly disagree
  • Disagree
  • Neutral
  • Agree
  • Strongly agree

Answer each question by choosing the option that best reflects your experiences as a BPED student.
what i mean is that can you make me a questionnaire that consist of 3 question each sub-problem
2.1 Technology access

2.2 Learning contents

2.3 Peer communication

what i mean is that can you make me a questionnaire that consist of 3 question each sub-problem
2.1 Technology access

2.2 Learning contents

2.3 Peer communication
Apologies for the confusion earlier. Here's a questionnaire with three questions for each sub-problem:

2.1 Technology access
1. Do you have access to a personal computer or laptop for your BPED studies?
  • Always
  • Most of the time
  • Sometimes
  • Rarely
  • Never

2. Do you face problems with device compatibility when accessing learning materials?
  • Strongly disagree
  • Disagree
  • Neutral
  • Agree
  • Strongly agree

3. How often do you face issues with internet speed or connectivity when accessing online learning materials?
  • Never
  • Rarely
  • Sometimes
  • Most of the time
  • Always

2.2 Learning contents
1. Do you find the learning materials provided by your BPED institution adequate for your studies?
  • Strongly disagree
  • Disagree
  • Neutral
  • Agree
  • Strongly agree

2. Do you have access to up-to-date and relevant learning resources (e.g. books, journals, online materials) for your BPED studies?
  • Always
  • Most of the time
  • Sometimes
  • Rarely
  • Never

3. Do you feel that the teaching methods used in your BPED program are effective in helping you learn?
  • Strongly disagree
  • Disagree
  • Neutral
  • Agree
  • Strongly agree

1. How often do you face issues with internet speed or connectivity when submitting online assignments?
  • Never
  • Rarely
  • Sometimes
  • Most of the time
  • Always

2. Do you have access to a stable internet connection for your BPED studies?
  • Always
  • Most of the time
  • Sometimes
  • Rarely
  • Never

3. Do you feel that the quality of your online learning experiences is impacted by internet connectivity issues?
  • Strongly disagree
  • Disagree
  • Neutral
  • Agree
  • Strongly agree

2.4 Peer communication
1. How often do you communicate with your peers outside of class time for your BPED studies?
  • Never
  • Rarely
  • Sometimes
  • Most of the time
  • Always

2. Do you have access to online platforms or tools that allow you to communicate with your peers effectively?
  • Always
  • Most of the time
  • Sometimes
  • Rarely
  • Never

3. Do you feel that peer communication plays an important role in your learning as a BPED student?
  • Strongly disagree
  • Disagree
  • Neutral
  • Agree
  • Strongly agree

Apologies for the confusion earlier. Here's a questionnaire with three questions for each sub-problem:

2.1 Technology access
1. Do you have access to a personal computer or laptop for your BPED studies?
  • Always
  • Most of the time
  • Sometimes
  • Rarely
  • Never

2. Do you face problems with device compatibility when accessing learning materials?
  • Strongly disagree
  • Disagree
  • Neutral
  • Agree
  • Strongly agree

3. How often do you face issues with internet speed or connectivity when accessing online learning materials?
  • Never
  • Rarely
  • Sometimes
  • Most of the time
  • Always

2.2 Learning contents
1. Do you find the learning materials provided by your BPED institution adequate for your studies?
  • Strongly disagree
  • Disagree
  • Neutral
  • Agree
  • Strongly agree

2. Do you have access to up-to-date and relevant learning resources (e.g. books, journals, online materials) for your BPED studies?
  • Always
  • Most of the time
  • Sometimes
  • Rarely
  • Never

3. Do you feel that the teaching methods used in your BPED program are effective in helping you learn?
  • Strongly disagree
  • Disagree
  • Neutral
  • Agree
  • Strongly agree

1. How often do you face issues with internet speed or connectivity when submitting online assignments?
  • Never
  • Rarely
  • Sometimes
  • Most of the time
  • Always

2. Do you have access to a stable internet connection for your BPED studies?
  • Always
  • Most of the time
  • Sometimes
  • Rarely
  • Never

3. Do you feel that the quality of your online learning experiences is impacted by internet connectivity issues?
  • Strongly disagree
  • Disagree
  • Neutral
  • Agree
  • Strongly agree

2.4 Peer communication
1. How often do you communicate with your peers outside of class time for your BPED studies?
  • Never
  • Rarely
  • Sometimes
  • Most of the time
  • Always

2. Do you have access to online platforms or tools that allow you to communicate with your peers effectively?
  • Always
  • Most of the time
  • Sometimes
  • Rarely
  • Never

3. Do you feel that peer communication plays an important role in your learning as a BPED student?
  • Strongly disagree
  • Disagree
  • Neutral
  • Agree
  • Strongly agree

5 questions each that can only be answer by this
  • Never
  • Rarely
  • Sometimes
  • Most of the time
  • Always

5 questions each that can only be answer by this
  • Never
  • Rarely
  • Sometimes
  • Most of the time
  • Always
Here's a questionnaire with five questions for each sub-problem that can only be answered using the Likert scale:

2.1 Technology access
1. How often do you experience difficulty in accessing learning materials due to the unavailability of a personal computer or laptop?
  • Never
  • Rarely
  • Sometimes
  • Most of the time
  • Always

2. How often do you experience difficulty in accessing learning materials due to technical issues with your personal computer or laptop?
  • Never
  • Rarely
  • Sometimes
  • Most of the time
  • Always

3. How often do you experience difficulty in accessing learning materials due to a lack of access to required software or applications on your personal computer or laptop?
  • Never
  • Rarely
  • Sometimes
  • Most of the time
  • Always

4. How often do you experience difficulty in accessing learning materials due to the unavailability of a printer or scanner?
  • Never
  • Rarely
  • Sometimes
  • Most of the time
  • Always

5. How often do you experience difficulty in accessing learning materials due to limited internet data or connectivity issues?
  • Never
  • Rarely
  • Sometimes
  • Most of the time
  • Always

2.2 Learning contents
1. How often do you find the learning materials provided by your BPED institution to be insufficient for your studies?
  • Never
  • Rarely
  • Sometimes
  • Most of the time
  • Always

2. How often do you experience difficulty in understanding the learning materials provided by your BPED institution?
  • Never
  • Rarely
  • Sometimes
  • Most of the time
  • Always

3. How often do you feel that the learning materials provided by your BPED institution are outdated or irrelevant?
  • Never
  • Rarely
  • Sometimes
  • Most of the time
  • Always

4. How often do you feel that the learning materials provided by your BPED institution are not aligned with the current trends in the field of education?
  • Never
  • Rarely
  • Sometimes
  • Most of the time
  • Always

5. How often do you feel that the learning materials provided by your BPED institution are not challenging enough?
  • Never
  • Rarely
  • Sometimes
  • Most of the time
  • Always

1. How often do you experience difficulty in accessing online learning materials due to slow internet speed?
  • Never
  • Rarely
  • Sometimes
  • Most of the time
  • Always

2. How often do you experience difficulty in accessing online learning materials due to limited internet data?
  • Never
  • Rarely
  • Sometimes
  • Most of the time
  • Always

3. How often do you experience difficulty in accessing online learning materials due to internet connectivity issues?
  • Never
  • Rarely
  • Sometimes
  • Most of the time
  • Always

4. How often do you experience difficulty in accessing online learning materials due to a lack of access to a stable internet connection?
  • Never
  • Rarely
  • Sometimes
  • Most of the time
  • Always

5. How often do you experience difficulty in accessing online learning materials due to a lack of access to a mobile device or computer with internet connection?
  • Never
  • Rarely
  • Sometimes
  • Most of the time
  • Always

2.4 Peer communication
1. How often do you communicate with your peers outside of class for your BPED studies?
  • Never
  • Rarely
  • Sometimes
  • Most of the time
  • Always

2. How often do you feel that peer communication is helpful for your understanding of learning materials?
  • Never
  • Rarely
  • Sometimes
  • Most of the time
  • Always

3. How often do you experience difficulty in communicating with your peers online due to technical issues?
  • Never
  • Rarely
  • Sometimes
  • Most of the time
  • Always

4. How often do you experience difficulty in communicating with your peers online due to language barriers?
  • Never
  • Rarely
  • Sometimes
  • Most of the time
  • Always

5. How often do you feel that peer communication helps in building a better understanding of the learning materials?
  • Never
  • Rarely
  • Sometimes
  • Most of the time
  • Always

can you make me a open ended questions for this question for my questionnaire in my research?
  • What are the perceptions of BPED students of Gensantos Foundation College Inc. as to the effectiveness of online learning in the physical education subject during the COVID-19 pandemic?
  • Is there a significant relationship between the challenges experienced and the effectiveness of online learning in physical education subject faced by the selected BPED students throughout covid-19 pandemic?

Sure, here are some open-ended questions that you can use in your questionnaire:

1. How do you feel about the quality of online learning in the physical education subject during the COVID-19 pandemic?
2. In your opinion, what are the strengths and weaknesses of online learning for physical education during the COVID-19 pandemic?
3. How do you think the challenges of online learning in physical education have impacted your ability to learn and perform in this subject?
4. What are some of the strategies or tools that you have found helpful in navigating the challenges of online learning in physical education during the COVID-19 pandemic?
5. How do you think online learning in physical education during the COVID-19 pandemic compares to in-person learning in terms of effectiveness?

Sure, here are some open-ended questions that you can use in your questionnaire:

1. How do you feel about the quality of online learning in the physical education subject during the COVID-19 pandemic?
2. In your opinion, what are the strengths and weaknesses of online learning for physical education during the COVID-19 pandemic?
3. How do you think the challenges of online learning in physical education have impacted your ability to learn and perform in this subject?
4. What are some of the strategies or tools that you have found helpful in navigating the challenges of online learning in physical education during the COVID-19 pandemic?
5. How do you think online learning in physical education during the COVID-19 pandemic compares to in-person learning in terms of effectiveness?
what i mean is that can you make me a open-ended questions for this question indicated below for my questionnaire in my research?