What's new

CLAIM ANGPAO FOR A CHANCE TO WIN P10 GCASH

Status
Not open for further replies.

buuu

Forum Guru
Solutions
Reaction
Claimer at 100th, 90th, 80th, 70th, 60th and 50th will win P10.00 GCash each.

Just send screenshot or any proof that you're on that mentioned number above to claim you're prize.

I have sent out a ShopeePay Ang Pao 🧧. Hurry up! Click here to collect before it is fully claimed 👉👉 You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Thanks you!

PS: Sorry guys sa previous post ko, akala ko naka-fixed, naka-random pala. HUMAN ERROR lang po talaga, di ko sinasadya. Sa naka abot nong post ko na yon please provide your GCash number or Shopee account so I can send there your Piso. Thank you for your understanding.

Last edited:
Pa claim din
received_1890484897807768.jpeg

50 pesos muna bukas na 100 pesos
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Pasabay na lang po TS :)

FIXED PISO

I have sent out a ShopeePay Ang Pao 🧧. Hurry up! Click here to collect before it is fully claimed 👉👉 You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Pa help claim din poko
🥳 (RAMDOM worth 100 php) 🤩
I have sent out a ShopeePay Ang Pao 🧧. Hurry up! Click here to collect before it is fully claimed 👉👉
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back