What's new

Common häçking Techniques

kentzlip21

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Refresh our mind.

Unethical häçking can be called an îllégâl activity to get unauthorized information by modifying a system’s features and exploiting its loopholes. In this world where most of the things happen online, häçking provides wider opportunities for the häçkers to gain unauthorized access to the unclassified information like credit card details, email account details, and other personal information.

10. Keylogg3r

K3ylogger is a simple software that records the key sequence and strokes of your keyboard into a log file on your machine. These log files might even contain your personal email IDs and passwords.

Sa madaling salita,Ang pagttype mo sa keyboard ay namomonitor ng häçker.

9. Denial of S3rvice (D0S\DD0S)

Ang Denial of Serice Attack ay isang häçking techique para ma-crash ang isang site o server by flooding that site or server with a lot of traffic na hindi na nito kayang magprocess ng request at tuluyan ng masira.

8. Waterhole attacks

To poison a place, sa kasong ito ang häçker ay tinitira ang pinakamadaling ma-access na physical point ng biktima.

Ang mga häçkers ay tinatarget ang pinaka ina-access na location ng biktima para atakehin ito. That location could be a coffee shop, a cafeteria etc.

Once häçkers are aware of your timings, they might create a fake Wi-Fi access point and modify your most visited website to redirect them to you to get your personal information.

7. Fake WAP

Even just for fun, a häçker can use software to fake a wireless access point. This WAP connects to the official public place WAP. Once you get connected the fake WAP, a häçker can access your data, just like in the above case.

6. Eavesdropping (Passive Attacks)

Unlike other attacks which are active in nature, using a passive attack, Ang häçker ay minomonitor lamang ang computer systems at networks para makakuha ng mga Informations.

Ang motibo sa likod nitong pageeavesdropping ay hindi para sirain ang system kundi kumuha lamang ng mga impormasyon ng hindi nakikilala

5. Phishing

Phishing is a häçking technique using which a häçker replicates the most-accessed sites and traps the victim by sending that spoofed link.

Sa oras na ang biktima ay nag-login nakukuha ng häçker ang mga Private Informations nito gamit ang Trojan na nasa Fake Site.

4. Virus, Trojan etc.

Virus or trojans are malicious software programs which get installed into the victim’s system and keeps sending the victims data to the häçker.

3. ClickJacking Attacks

Click Jacking ay kilala rin bilang UI Redress. Sa atakeng ito,the häçker hides the actual UI where the victim supposed to click.

Sa madaling salita hinahijack ng häçker ang clicks mo para mapunta ka sa isang page na hindi mo naman pupuntahan.

2. cøøkíé Theft

Ang cøøkíés ng browser keep our Personal datas katulad ng browsing history,Username,at Password na ginagamit natin sa iba't ibang sites. Sa oras na makakuha ng access ang isang häçker sa cøøkíé mo pwedeng pwede siyang magpanggap bilang ikaw sa browser.

1. Bait and switch

Paggumagamit ng Bait at Switch häçking Technique,Ang häçker ay naglalagay ng isang Malicious Program na inaakala ng User na isa lamang Aunthentic Problem. This way, after installing the malicious program on your computer, the häçker gets unprivileged access to your computer.

Kung may wala po akong nabanggit diyan comment nalang po at kung may nasabi man akong maling impormasyon paki tama na lang din po.

Im a victim po of häçking informing me that he got accessed on my devices and told me to pay 600 usd. He also drop my exact password ang inform me using my own email.

Back