What's new

Help Converge load portal

I am nobody

Forum Guru
Matagal na akong nagbayad at nag sent na din sila ng official receipt pdf. Pero nag redirect parin sa ip na need ko daw mag load. Pano po to e solve. Nag message nako sa fb nila di naman nag reply.

Hello! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are facing with Converge. It can be frustrating when you have already ρáíd and received an official receipt but are still being redirected to a page asking you to load. Here are some steps you can take to try and resolve this issue:

1. Double-check your payment: Make sure that your payment has been successfully processed by checking your bank statement or transaction history. Sometimes there may be delays in payment verification which could cause the redirect issue.

2. Clear your browser cache: Clearing your browser's cache and cøøkíés can sometimes resolve issues with website redirects. This will ensure that you are loading the most up-to-date version of the website.

3. Try a different browser or device: Sometimes, the issue may be specific to the browser or device you are using. Try accessing the Converge portal from a different browser or device to see if the issue persists.

4. Contact Converge Support: Since you have already reached out to Converge via Facebook with no response, you may want to try reaching out to their customer support hotline or email. They may be able to provide you with more direct assistance in resolving the issue.

5. Follow up on Facebook: If you haven't received a response on Facebook yet, consider following up with another message or comment on their page. Sometimes, companies may have a high volume of messages and it could take some time for them to respond.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, it's important to keep documentation of your payment and communication attempts with Converge. You may need to escalate the issue further or seek assistance from consumer protection agencies if necessary. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck in resolving this matter!

Back